Chapter 102: Not willing to bully you

Hearing about going to the movies, the sleepiness completely disappeared, Qingge haunted the man and said a lot along the way.

Ten minutes later, Duan Yujing parked the car at the largest movie theater in the city. When he saw Qingge, he would open the door excitedly and rushed over him: "Sit down and wear your jacket to go down. Don't catch cold for a while. . "

Qingge drummed his cheeks and wanted to say how weak he was, and finally thought about it. He obediently put on the coat in the car and was led by the man and walked to the ticket office.

At night when it is crazy, a place like a movie theater will not be quiet, and people will be full of people.

Qingge's cat eyes widened, and he looked around curiously. He really called the theater for the first time. He used to watch it at home. No one was with him. He was bored.

"Baby, what movie do you want to watch?" Duan Yuing leaned on his waist and motioned him to watch the big screen next to him.

Qingge looked at it, his eyes lit up: "Will that" Double Sided "be good?"

"Two Sides" is a detective suspense drama. The male lead has two identities. He is a reputable psychological counselor during the day and a frightening murderer at night, but he does not even know it. It is commonly known as a split personality. The show is about the tracing of the killer with a young policeman.

"Um." Duan Yujing responded with a smile, bought two tickets at the ticket office, and by the way bought two glasses of juice and popcorn. Since watching a movie, naturally there must be that atmosphere, let Qingge taste the taste, I'm afraid I haven't eaten.

Sure enough, Qingge was holding the bucket of popcorn in surprise. I didn't want to understand why the old attacker let himself eat junk food today. He was particularly excited, like a dog being fed.

"I'm going to have fun when I come out. You can have a bite tonight." Duan Yujing handed the juice to him, and he entered the field with the others.

Qingge nodded and followed the man to find a seat in the dark movie theater.

Obviously, I like watching novels and plots of reasoning and investigating cases, but he is very courageous. Duan Yujing looked at the man who had shrunk into his arms, covered his eyes, leaving only a seam to look at the screen, and laughed silently. Hold tighter.

The two-hour movie passed quickly, and Qingge was still thinking about it. Pouting and pouting, he came over to sell and said, "Jing Ge, let's go shopping for a while, shall we?

Duan Yujing nodded with a smile, took his leftover popcorn in his hand, looked at the few theaters left, and when he was at a loss, he pulled someone into his arms and began to kiss him.

He hoped to go with Qingge everywhere he wanted to go, meet all the requirements of Qingge, and leave their marks in every place.

Qingge started to be a little stupid, but later felt the plunder on his lips beyond doubt, he still slowly responded to the man, no matter where he was, no one knew them anyway.

Qingge climbed the man's neck with both hands and was borne on the back of the chair to bear the fierce kiss.

Duan Yujing smiled and looked at him, his big hands lingered on his back, with no small intensity, as if he was going to rub people into the bones and blood and merge into one.

With a long kiss, Qingge leaned on the man's arms and panted, and his lips became rosy, which made people want to bully.

Duan Yujing put on his jacket, looked at the person who was still stupid, and smiled: "Baby, where do you want to go?"