Chapter 43: He has someone

In the office, Qingge was bullied with tears, his clothes were half-open, revealing many ambiguous marks on his body, his pants were also bent to his knees, his bones were soft, and he could only hold the man with his hands in vain.

Duan Yujing retracted his hands, and simply cleaned up the two, helped him to put on his pants, buckle the belt, and kissed his lost eyes: "Baby, take a rest, I'll call you a favorite dish."

Qingge heard the words to see him. He just vented his eyes, his eyes were red, and his voice was soft: "Your all right? Your all right, right? Don't be jealous it's bad for your health. I'm uncomfortable if you are unhappy. "

Duan Yujing hooked his lips, but only wanted it in the name of being jealous. The baby still remembered this. He responded lowly and kissed his lips: "Well, I know, I'll hold you in and lie down Yes, I'll call the medicinal diet you love, will the pigeon soup be good? "

"Yeah." Qingge is already powerless to order, but just heard that he liked to eat subconsciously.

Duan Yujing held up his soft-footed baby and walked into the small rest room. Qingge closed his eyes and dragged his sleeves: "Jing Ge, I love you."

"Well, baby, I love you too. Go to bed and eat." Duan Yujing helped him cover the quilt and turned and walked out.

After Duan Yujing went out, Qingge didn't sleep for a long time, and the phone next to him rang. He fumbled the phone with his eyes closed, and didn't look at the caller ID. He connected it directly: "Hey." The voice was lazy and lazy people.

Yao Muchen on the other side of the phone froze, doubting: "Your voice, isn't it proclaimed or prostitution in the day?"

Qing Ge rolled over and rubbed his eyes: "Mu Chen? Yeah, my husband is jealous, just soothed, why are you free to call? Shouldn't you date your man at this time?"

"Do you need to spoil him that way? He loves to be jealous and let him eat, and is used to him!" Yao Muchen hated the iron.

Leng Shi, who was listening to the phone silently next to him: "..." Chen Chen was domineering, but envious.

"Huh?" Qingge didn't respond, and then he said, "My man, I'm not used to waiting for others to get used to it? Is it stupid?"

Silently admonished that he could not care about stupid roommates. In his eyes, there was nothing else except Duan Yujing. Yao Muchen asked: "Where did you buy the ointment yesterday?"

"Oh, I didn't buy it. It was from Brother Siming, who prepared it himself. If you want, I will bring it to you in another day." Qingge yawned. "The teacher didn't call in the morning. You can stay at home peacefully. Don't control yourself. I will return tomorrow Go to class, you don't have to hurry. "

Leng Shi bowed his head silently, if Chen Chen was like someone else's family, it would be fine. He didn't let him go to bed yesterday. He didn't want to control himself, but Chen Chen refused.

Yao Muchen gritted his teeth and said, "... I will go to class tomorrow and take a seat for me!"

"Oh." Qingge muttered, "Isn't it that the virgins who have been opened are in great demand? Why are you so fierce, Mu Chen? Didn't Brother Leng satisfy you?"

"Lin Qingge!" Yao Muchen blushed at what Qingge said by him, he shouldn't have known him at the beginning!

"Well, I'm hung up, Jing Ge told me to eat." Qingge said with a smile, and hung up the phone quickly. According to the usual practice, Mu Chen was going to frizz, he had to stay away.

Sure enough, Yao Muchen was hurt by his angry liver and hung up the phone angrily. He hadn't finished talking yet. He also wanted to ask him how his small body flipped back and forth so much every day, so what would he do in the future? ?