Chapter 45: I am better than my mother

It's been four months since the last time he came to Haishi.Duan Yujing looked at the scenery outside the window, and he had a completely different mood from the last time.The last time he was in a very moody. Going back, but the results were unexpected. He didn't expect the baby to be willing to go home with him and to trust him.

After the plane landed, Qingge woke up staggeringly. Duan Yujing brought a jacket to help him put it on, and said: "Baby, are you still sleepy? If you don't sleep for a while, I will hold you down."

Qingge shook his head and looked at the scenery outside the window. His heart was sour and astringent, and he was back, but this time he was not alone.

When Duan Yujing took Qingge out, Duan Lin was already waiting outside the airport by car. When he saw them coming in, he helped him to put his luggage in the car and then took them to the hotel first, so that his work was over.

"Brother, the room is very beautiful." Duan Yuchen dragged a small suitcase, carrying a schoolbag and a hat, and couldn't wait to see the hotel where they would be staying for several days.

Qingge smiled lightly, but it was difficult to hide the tiredness on his face. Seeing his brother like it, and said, "I like it. We live here these days. There are just two rooms, and the service here is good. Scenic spots, farther away we can drive by ourselves. "

"Huh!" Duan Yuchen cheered and pushed his small suitcase into the compartment inside.

Duan Yujing put the suitcase in another compartment and carried the person over: "Baby, go to bed for a while. Let's go to see mom tomorrow. Don't be sad. I'm with Xiaochen."

Qingge leaned in his arms: "I'm not sad, but I'm a little tired by the plane, my mother definitely doesn't want me to be sad." Between talking, she had already fallen asleep relying on people shallowly.

Duan Yujing touched his face distressedly, and he was very tired. He changed his clothes, took off his shoes, and let him rest in the room.

"Brother, would you like something to eat? I'm hungry." Duan Yuchen was kneeling on the floor in the cubicle to pack his luggage, his clothes and shoes scattered all over the floor, and he heard the sound of footsteps and asked.

"What do you want to eat?" Duan Yujing squatted down to help him pack his clothes. I really didn't want to understand where my brother learned this bad habit of not packing.

"It's all right, what about elder brother?" Duan Yuchen asked with a smile.

"Little brother may not be in a good mood these days. Will we go to see Aunt Xia tomorrow, will Xiaochen be nice?" Duan Yujing smiled apologetically. From childhood to age, this heavy affection was on both of their brothers. He couldn't even help his brother to share, and his brother was already sensible.

Duan Yuchen smiled at his brother and said, "When my father and mother left when I was a kid, my brother and I would protect me. When my brother's mother left, he was only us. Brother, I know, I will protect my brother. of."

Duan Yujing smiled comfortably, and touched his brother's head: "I'm sorry for you these years, I'm too busy, I haven't been able to accompany you too much. But after the company is on the right track, I will try to stay at home as much as I can. Yes, Xiaochen can also find my little brother if we have a problem. We are a family. "

"Brother is just for our better life, I know it, brother don't blame yourself. In my heart, brother has always been a good brother and the closest person in the world." Duan Yuchen's words are not like a fourteen What the old child said, but he understood it. He knew his brother's hardships, the impact of his parents' death, the displacement in the orphanage, and the hardships of hard work alone. These brothers took more responsibility than him. When he was unable to share, the brother took everything and left it to His only comfort is now.