Chapter 68: There is a pit in the head

When Qingge hung up the phone, Li Yan was full and sat quietly playing mobile phone.

"Li Li, if there is nothing else, I will go first, you can pack up first, if there is anything you can contact me." Qingge stood up and laughed.

"Well, thank you, I'll take you out." Li Yan followed him to the door, watched him get in the car, and disappeared.

In fact, Lin Qingge was really good. Li Yan turned around and closed the door. Wang Yi already cleaned the dining table. He saw him come in and greeted him with a smile, saying that he would go back first and come and cook for him at night.

Li Yan smiled and responded.

After a while, there were melodious sounds in the apartment, and Li Yan was sitting on the floor alone playing the music he had learned before.

Qingge took the Duanlin car and did not go home, but came to Liujing. Now he no longer needs to swipe in, but swipes his face in.

"Master Lin, will you pick up Duan again?" A female employee laughed, and then she brought out a plate of candy seeds and greeted her warmly. "Want to eat sugar? This is a new taste. I just arrived today. . "

Qinghe leaned over with a smile, and picked it a few times: "Thank you, I can just take two peaches."

Qingge came all the way, female employees all greeted him warmly, soft and handsome, handsome, still a snack, these female employees want to regard him as a mascot.

Qingge scooped up a bag of candy jelly, not because he was greedy, but because it was difficult but not mean, was it the most important thing to be united in the company? If you want employees to treat the company as a family and pay for the company, you need to communicate with them and build relationships.

His man is so tired of managing such a big company. He can't hold back and give people a face.

It's okay to help him with the hearts of people, although it seems that he has been enveloped ...

When Qingge passed by Chen Han's office, he found that Chen Han was not there, so he picked out from a bag of sweets the taste that he and Jing Ge didn't like, and put them all on the table. Don't waste food. Sweets are expensive. .

"Click"

In the office, Duan Yujing were discussing the acquisition of Nanfang. When they heard the voice, they all looked at them and dared to come in directly. There would be no one except the mascot Qingge.

"Jing Ge." Qingge turned around and closed the door. "Well, are you all there? Just now, come and invite you to have sugar."

Shen Ningyu was disgusted: "Qingge, can't you leave your man for a day off? Since YuJing met you, he hasn't gone out to drink, and he hasn't gone out to eat. I have lived the life of an old man at a young age. Call the person out, it's only a few minutes, and he wants to go home again. Well, the whole husband is very strict. "

Duan Yujing cast a jelly on him, "What did you say? I can't stop your mouth from eating, I'm happy."

Shen Ningyu laughed, Qingge hadn't frizzed up yet, and was curious. He opened a jelly on his hand to eat and watched a play.

Qingge looked innocent and sat next to the man. He said, "I don't have one. Jing Ge also accompanies me to drink at home. We usually go out for dinner and go for a walk and walk the dog. There are so many things to do."

Qingge finished speaking, looking up at his man with a small face, with some grievances: "Jing Ge, isn't it?"

If Jing Ge is really busy, he will not urge him, and do not want to embarrass his man.