Chapter 78: Husband, someone bullied me

Qingge nodded quickly, took his arm, smiled and said, "Yeah, I'm happy to see you."

"Let's go and eat. Don't be hungry for my baby for a while." Duan Yujing rubbed his hair, changed hands to hold someone, and took the elevator up.

Qingge found out now that his man is wearing the same style of coat today, one brown and one white, a couple outfit! Huh!

Duan Lin, who followed him, looked at a very cold and expensive son on weekdays. When he met the young master, he became a idiot, and silently swallowed the dog food. These years, the bodyguards are not good.

The second floor of the hotel is a cafeteria. There are unexpectedly many people, and in the words of Qingge, all of them are so shameless. After all, his roommate Yao Muchen is a beauty, Mo Ziliu is a beauty, and there is a big one next to him. He's a handsome guy, so he's used to seeing it all, but he can only say that it's a little bit good-looking.

Qingge was in a wonderful mood. Qingge shook the hands of the two, looked at those people, and whispered to his man's ear, and asked, "Jing Ge, will we have an impact on the company?" Open, but will it have an impact on men's career?

"No, we are not entertainers, we don't have that much public influence, and we start our own company, rely on our own talents and connections to eat, and if you have anything to do with others, you can stay at my side and don't be bullied. Go. " Duan Yujing looked at Qingge and smiled petulantly, "Someone bullies you, then you go back, don't be soft. "

Qingge laughed with his lips pursed, and went back, he liked it!

Duan Yujing led him forward, and just happened to meet Zhang Dao, who was carrying the meal, and several directors, and said hello politely, "Zhang Dao, Qingge, thank you for your care."

"I just said how to slip away as soon as Qingge ended. I couldn't find him for a meal. It turned out that Mr. Duan had come." Zhang Xin was surprised, and really did not expect the relationship between the two of them. Well, this president also deliberately came from the company to take the little lover for dinner.

Qingge smiled embarrassedly: "I don't know Zhang Dao will look for me, I will not slip next time. I invite you to dinner."

Zhang Xin Renjun couldn't help but laughed with a few people next to him: "I'm still young and young, so let's just go over to dinner and let the young couple eat."

Qingge thanked him with a smile, and couldn't wait to pull the man over there.

Duan Yujing left him to pull himself over. Qingge likes buffets most. There are many kinds. You can try each one. He can finish eating. Otherwise, it would be waste to order more outside.

"Baby, you take the food you like here first, and I'll get you the soup over there." Duan Yujing cut the scarf for him, and didn't let it go to the table, watching him look at the food with anticipation, Really a snack.

The Qingge chick nodded and picked up the rice. He put all the food he likes on his plate.

"Mr. Lin." Ruan Xing happened to be dining here, and saw Lin Qingge, and wanted to thank him for his help. If it wasn't for him to ask himself to play again, this role may not be his play, and he really can't compare with understanding other people.

Qingge heard his voice look up in confusion, with some surprises: "Ruan Xing? Haven't you gone back yet? Isn't the audition over?"

"This restaurant belongs to our company. Artists usually come here for dinner. Doesn't Mr. Lin know?" Ruan Xing is a bit funny and thought he knew it. After all, it looks like the backstage is very hard.