Chapter 7

Hi Guys! I just wanted to say a massive thank you to anyone who is reading this book. I never thought that anyone would want to read this book so the fact that it has 80 reads amazes me. Thank you guys for reading and I hope that you guys will come back and read my other stories that I havent released yet but that I am working on. I never thought that my writing was good but I really appriciate that you are are reading this book. Thank you guys so much again! (Also sorry for any grammer issues while reading this book) Happy 11 year anniversary one direction!

Niall's POV

Harry and I were walking down the hall following the rest of the boys with our parents into one of the movie rooms. We walked into a beautifully decorated room with a table for all the parents. There were placemats, glasses, and a menu sitting on the plates. There were also some flowers on the table and a couple movies on the coffee table in front of the telly. They told our parents to sit down and look at the menu. Harry and I were in shock. I can't believe that they would do something like this for us I mean they are truly the best friends anyone could have in the world. Our parents took a seat and told Louis, Liam, Zayn and Perrie what they wanted to eat and started to chat amongst themselves.

Liam pulled Harry and I aside and told us that they got some gifts for our parents and also got gifts for us to give to them before we leave. He also told us that this was only the first surprise of the night and that there would be many more to come. I looked at Haz and he looked back at me excited. We decided not to tell the boys yet about being gay and that we would tell them some other time and just enjoy what they have planned for us tonight.

As I was looking around the room I saw that on the table where our parents were sitting there was a basket full on relaxing things like face masks, books, and some snacks. I was so shocked that they managed to do all this while not breaking anything in the castle. I should probably go around the castle with Haz and make sure nothings broken. "We should go around the castles and make sure that they didn't break anything" I wispered to Haz

"I agree, we can do it after tonight just so they don't suspect something." He wispered back

After our parents were served and were talking, Louis gave them a piece of paper that was laminated with a plan for their night and told them to follow the list carefully and to enjoy their night. Zayn called us over to follow him while our parents ate and started the night. They took us to another room which was a couple doors down and was a bit bigger but it was also a movie room. They brought us in and it looked almost exactly like the one that our parents were in but it had a couple changes. Instead of flower and party decorations there were lso many photos of us all strung and hung from the ceiling and the walls. They told us to sit down and look at the menu that was placed on the plate in front of us. We ordered the steak and potatos and told the other to sit down with us. They did as we asked and we talked about our night until our food arrived. The food was amazing and I couldn't help but look at Haz all night with a smile on my face and an excited look. His facial expression was almost identical to mine as he looked back at me. Once we had finished our meal they told us to go onto the couch and just relax.

We made our way to the large L shaped couch and sat down next to each other. We picked up a face mask from the basket on the coffee table in front of us and put it on and told the other boys and Per to do the same. They said that they would but that they needed to do something first. They all walked out of the room and walked into the room next door doing something and chatting among themselves. I couldn't quite hear what they were saying but I didn't care that much as long as I had Haz next to me.

Harry's POV

Ni and I were sitting next to each other enjoying our time together as the rest of the boys and Per went out into the next room over talking about something that I couldn't make out. By the look on Niall's face I could tell he didn't know either. I hugged him and told him that everything was fine and that we should enjoy this since they spent the time and the energy planning this for us and our parents.