Chapter 5

Liam's POV

     We were all sitting on the couch talking about what to do tonight and what we should eat for dinner. We decided on Italian and to just have a night in and enjoy being together. We thought about going to a pub but decided not to since Ni and Haz had to wake up early and finish up their royal duties and have to go to the family party tomorrow. We have another concert coming up next week so we also have to prepare for that. We decided that we would stay at the castle until Saturday and leave early Sunday morning so that we could go to the recording studio to record some new songs.

We ordered Italian and talked about our day and what we did. We also did some song writing and wrote a song called Live While We're Young we wrote it about how even though we are famous and are busy we are still teenagers and we still have the best time of our lives. We are having the best time of our lives now living while we are young. Your only young once right?

The rest of the night we spent goofing off and telling each other stories about what we did today. We had a good laugh talking about Louis dancing around and singing disney songs while I was trying to get him to stop and just ended up giving up trying to get him to stop. After we had finished our food, we watched some telly and enjoyed the time that we had together since we didn't have to work tonight.

I sat next to Ni and couldn't get over how cute he is. He blue eyes that looked like the ocean. I purposely got a colonge that smelled like the ocean because it constantly reminded me of Ni and makes me happy. He gives be butterflies when i'm around him and I can never get him out of my head.

Louis's POV

We all ordered spagetti and meatballs except Haz and Ni. They ordered a ceasar salad which I thought was a bit weird but didn't think to much about it because salads were still good. They were probably tired and wern't that hungry. We sat down on the couch until the food arrived. When the food arrived we went back to the couch and are while watching some telly. We couldn't decide what to watch so I asked them "Hey guys what should we watch tonight?"

"Idk. Do you guys want to watch a movie or a show?" Zayn asked

"Movie!" Haz and Ni both said

"Sure that sounds fine" Li, Per, Zayn and I said back.

I could tell that not all of us wanted to watch a movie but since Ni and Haz have been working hard all day and haven't really gotten to do much of what they wanted to do today we let them have it. We all didn't mind watching a movie but we couldn't figure out what to watch.

"How about we watch IT 2" Zayn suggested

"Sure" The rest of us replied

We were all enjoying watching the movie and spending time together goofing off. We were all cuddled up on the couch together. I was sitting next to Haz like always, Ni was sitting next to Haz on the other side, Li was next to Ni, Zayn was next to Li and Per was next to Zayn. I can't stop thinking about him. His green eyes that was brighter that the stars and the sweet smell of strawberry coming from his body and hair. All I want to do is have him be mine. I want him. I snuggled closer to him enjoying the smell of strawberries as I was slowly drifting off to sleep on his shoulder. I tried so hard not to fall asleep again but something about Haz makes me relaxed and makes me feel safe and comfortable. I ended up giving up and let myself fall asleep on him.

Zayn's POV

I was snuggled up with Per while we were watching telly with the rest of the boys. Per leaned on me and intertwined our hands together. I pulled her closer and placed a soft kiss on her forehead while she snuggled closer into my chest. We were enjoying the time together but we knew since they had to wake up early that we would have a earlier night than we would have wanted to. We still didn't know where we were staying but we knew it was somewhere in the castles. I knew 3 of us would be in each castle but we didn't know where.