Chapter 4

Louis's POV

I woke up laying on someone legs with a blanket on top of me still in a little pain. I turned my head a little and looked up at Haz staring down at me softly rubbing my back. I started to sit up and immediatly started to feel dizzy but just ignored it as I pulled Haz's hand to go check on Ni and the rest of the boy's as well was Per.

When I walked into the other part of the bus I saw Ni sleeping peacefully on Li huging his waist. Perrie and Zayn were just watching him making sure that he was ok. I looked as Haz and saw that he had a slightly worried face and grabbed him into a big hug telling him that Ni was going to be ok. Haz and I sat down next to Li and Ni and we all started talking having a really good conversation until we heard quiet wimpering coming from Ni. We all looked at him while he slowly woke up when I remembered that I got dizzy and decided to make sure and tell Ni to be careful.

Once he woke up he sat up and immediately started rubbing his temples looking really uncomfortable. I looked at him starting to worry and told him to be careful since I had gotten dizzy standing up and told him to take it easy. We were all looking at him with worried expressions on our face when he started to speak.

"Li it hurts it really hurts" He said

"I know Ni but it will get bettter" Li responded

"Ni do you want Haz and I to get you some water and some pain killers?" I asked

"Would you please?" He said

"Of course" Haz and I said at the same time. I love when we do that. We both giggled a little until I remembered that we had and get Ni some water and pain killers and got up to get some. Haz followed behind me and grabbed the pills while I got the water bottle. When we got back we could tell that Ni was in some serious pain. I felt so bad. I know that I also got punched but I only got punched in the face. Ni got punched in the face and the stomach that probably really hurts. I gave Ni the water while Haz gave him the pills. Zayn and Perrie were talking to Ni trying to get him to be happy and distract him from the pain he is feeling.

"Li?" Ni asked

Liam's POV

"Li?" Ni asked

"Yeah Ni?" I responded

"I know this might be a weird request and you totally don't have to do this but c-can I l-lay d-down on y-you again? My head really hurts and well you know your so c-comfortable and y-you know y-you really calm me down and make m-me f-feel better." He said

"Of course Ni. You don't have to ask next time just lay down on me ok?" I said

"ok thanks Li" he replied

Once Ni layed down on me again I could feel the excitement fill up inside me when I felt his head on my lap. I could tell that he was in some serious pain and I felt bad for him like everyone else. Right before Ni fell asleep he asked if Zayn could sit on the other side of him and just talk to him and he said yes. Haz and Lou were sitting on the other side of the bus with Perrie while I was with Zayn and Ni on this side. Once he was comfortable again and had Zayn by he side he fell back to sleep without the in pain look that he has had since lunch. He had a small smile on his face as he wispered "Thanks Li and Zayn your the best!"

Zayn's POV

As I was talking to Ni in a hushed voice he started to slowly fall asleep. He asked me earlier to sit next to him and talk to him so thats what I did. Once he relaxed a little and started to fall asleep I leaned down and wrapped him into a tight hug feeling his warm tense body slowly loosen up into a deep sleep.

The rest of the ride was like this. Ni had a hard time falling asleep. We watched him twist and turn trying to fall asleep but he couldn't. He started falling asleep to all of us talking and chatting while Li was hugging him tightly in his arms. We were all making sure that Lou and Ni were ok and that they wern't hurting too bad. We still had about 15 more minutes on the ride until we got to the castles. The castles were only 30 minutes away from where we lived but there was so much traffic that it took us almost 3 hours to get there.