Chapter 10

Hi guys that you so much for still reading this book even though I don't post very often I love you all so thank you!!!!!!

⚠️ TW mentions of thinking about suicide (Very minimal only says if you think about it)

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning to Niall still sleeping in my arms. Today he was going to be moved from the ICU to a normal room. It was a private room due to being a prince and being part of one of the biggest boy bands in the world. I looked down and saw him still sleeping looking so peaceful and at ease. I could tell that yesterday he was in pain and that he was going to be in pain for a little while, even if he said that he wasn't in pain I knew that he was. The boys and Per were coming this morning and I think that they were bringing some more clothes and some breakfast.

When Ni told me to go and be with Lou last night I was a bit hesitant at first. I really wanted to comfort Ni but I also wanted to be with Lou. But I ended up just going to Lou after Ni told me to. I had been cuddling Ni all night on this uncomfortable bed. I had a backache but it was all worth the pain for Ni.

It was about 10 am and the boys had said that they would be coming at 10:30 and stay the whole day with us. Ni was still sleeping and I knew that they were coming in 30 minuted but I didn't want to wake him up. I knew that he was in pain and needed the rest. I'm sure that they rest of the boys would understand. We have spend 2 nights at the hospital and I know that he is ready to go home. We asked the doctor yesterday to see when he could go home but he said that he needed to stay for the rest of the week.

I really wanted to punch those bastards that did this to him but i'm not going to becuase I know that is not what he wants. I know he doesn't like violence and neither do I but when it comes to my friends and family it's game over and enough with the Treat People With Kindness. I don't understand why someone would do this to him. I mean he is one of the nicest more loveable guys I know.

I started getting annoyed and found myslef clenching my hands into a fist. I really needed to calm down. I took a few deep breathes and calmed myself down. Niall started shifting after I had calmed down. I decided that once the rest of the boys and per come I would have a conversation about it to them including Niall.

The boys and Perrie were supposed to be here any second and Niall was still asleep. I decided to let him sleep and tell the boys to be quiet when they come and that we can still talk and stuff we just have to be quiet.

I heard a knock on the door a couplre minutes later and said come in. It was the nurse coming to check his vitals and his IV. Once the nurse left I started to gently run my hand through his hair making sure not to wake him up until I heard another knock on the door. I assumed that it was just the boys and Per coming to visit which a couple seconds later was confirmed when they all walked in.

Louis' POV

I set an alarm last night before I went to sleep so that we could go and visit Niall and make sure that he was ok. I woke up at around 9:30 and started to get ready but first going to the bathroom to take a quick shower and use the bathroom. After taking a shower I got dressed and walked downstairs to get something to eat. I was hoping that Liam would be up so that he can make us all food becuase I can't cook for nothing.

I went into the kitchen to go make myself some tea when I spotted Liam already in the kitchen getting things out of the fridge to make us all some breakfast. I knew that Harry and Niall probably didn't want to eat hospital food so I told Lima to make extra food so that we can bring some for Niall and Harry.

"Good morning Li" I said "Morning Lou. Can you get the bacon out of the fridge while you are getting the milk out?" "sure"

I got the milk and bacon out while Liam was cooking eggs and hashbrowns. We were waiting for Per and Zayn to get up and were just talking to each other until I heard Zayn and Perrie come down. It was about 10 when they came down fully dressed and ready to eat. It took 20 minutes to get to the hospital so we quickly ate and headed out but not before we put food on 2 plates and grabbed some clothes for the both of them.