Chapter 1

Harry's POV

     Niall and I decided that we would buy a house together so that we could go to school and finish up the year and so that we could have friends over and not have them suspect that we are the princes. Niall and I changed our names from Harry Edward Caelum and Niall James Astern to Harry Styles and Niall Horan. The teachers and the principal know about our true idenity and so do our best mates Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik but no one else knows. They were shocked at first but warmed up to us when the relized that we still acted like normal teenagers even thought we wern't. We still go the our castles on the weekends to visit our parents and to keep up with our duties as princes but we mostly do our duties from our house that we bought together. Louis, Liam and Zayn tend to stay over a lot and are planning on moving in this weekend.

"Nialler are you ready to go to school? Louis, Liam and Zayn are here and we can't be late!" I yelled to him from downstairs

"I'm coming calm down Haz. It's not like they are going to leave without us." he yelled back.

Niall finally came downstairs after 10 minutes of waiting as I was about to blow up and yell at him. As we got into the car we all exchanged our hi's and left to go to school. Liam was driving, Zayn was in the passenger seat, Louis was in the back left seat, Niall was in the middle, and I was on the right. We listened to music on the way to school singing out lungs out to each other. We have given each other nicknames since we first met, mine was haz, curly or hazza, niall's was Nialler, Neil or Ni, Liams was Li, Payno or Leyum, Louis's was Lou, Boobear, or Tommo and Zayn's was just Zayn sometimes we called him z or the bradford bad boy though.

When we got to school we ran out of the car chasing after each other to get to our first class. Luckily we had all 7 classes together so we all headed to the same place. When we arrived to the class the teacher wasn't there yet so took our seats at our table and chatted among ourselves until he got there.

Mr. Jefferson finally came into the classroom 20 minutes late. "Sorry i'm late class lets get straight into todays lesson" he said. We had maths first period and none of us are really good at it so we wern't that upset that he was late. While the rest of the boys were almost falling asleep I was taking notes on what the teacher was saying just in case we needed it for homework or something. Once class was over I had to wake up the rest of the boys and told them what we had for homework. It was not to much just some algebra expressions.

As we walked to our next class we were stopped by Mr. Jefferson. "Boys I need to talk to you all" he said. We all look at each other worried and tensed up a little until he said that we wern't in trouble and that he wanted to talk to us and see if we needed more time on our homework do to our royal duties. We said no and that we would be able to finish it on time. It was mainly meant for me and Niall but the rest of the boys stayed with us just in case it was something bad. Mr. Jefferson gave us all a pass for our next class knowing that we would be a little late.

We had History next it wasn't our favorite subject but we liked it enough not to fall asleep. We were sitting together at a table talking among ourselves until the teacher Ms. Robin came in and told us that we had to do a project. It was a partner project but since there was an uneven amount of students there would have to be 1 three sum. We decided that we could be the three sum and she told us that it was ok. One if the groups was me, Lou and Zayn and the other group was Ni and Li. I was excited to be in a group with Lou his blue eyes looking like the ocean always managed to distract me. Once we were in our groups Ms. Robin told us that we had to make a poster from the notes we took that day. Oh no I thought I have a couple notes and Lou has none. At least Zayn had some notes that we could use.

Luckily it was Friday today which meant that the rest of the boying are moving in with us. I was so excited that the last couple of classes went by so fast. All I could think about was them moving in.