Proposal

Alexis's POV:

The next few weeks was interesting. Blake came and has ended up moving to California. The kids love living here. Everyone loves having them here especially Adam. He loves taking care of them. He's amazing. Jace and Leo are amazing best friends. Alex and Chris have been acting really weird the past few days. Im not going to lie I'm scared Chris is cheating and Alex is trying to cover it up. I hope that's not the case because Isabella and Jack love Chris and Isa called him daddy and is turning into a daddy's girl. I wouldn't want her to be hurt. And honestly I don't want to be hurt either but I love and trust him. At the moment I am finishing up my work. My parents have the kids and Blake is supposed to be coming to take me to a surprise. I hate surprises with a fucking passion. But eh. I sighed and got up and went upstairs. I noticed on the way up that no one was home. That's weird I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and went into my room and got ready. After I was done Blake was here. I got into his car and felt nervous and scared. I couldn't figure out why though.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we pulled out.

"To your surprise Bumblebee." He replied. I sighed and sat back. After about twenty minutes later and we pulled up to a beach. I was confused. We both got out and he lead me to a pathway. "Follow the rose petals." He said and disappeared. I was beyond fucking confused. But I followed the rose petals. When I got the the end of the path. Everyone was there. The guys were holding signs.

Jayden-Alexis

Jace-will

Leo-marry

Adam-me

Alex-?

And in the middle was Chris on one knee and then it hit me. That's why they were acting weird. I could feel tears in my eyes. They started to fall.

"So?" Chris said sounding nervous.

"Yes. Yes I will marry you Chris." I said nodded like crazy and crying. He walked up to my and slid the ring on my finger and kissed me.