Welcome Home

Christopher's POV:

"Chris. Wake up." I heard my asswhole of a best friend trying to wake me up. I groaned and tried to sit up but I couldn't there was something on my chest. I looked to see Lexi. I smiled as I remembered last night. I looked up to see him holding in his laugh.

"I'm up." I said. I slid out from under Lexi but when I did she bolted up and looked at me pouting. She got up and walked the door. We bursted into laughter and eventually it died down and I got up and got ready.

Alexis's POV:

I walked out of the room and after I heard laughter. I shook my head in amusement and went into my room. I showered and got dressed. I put on black high waisted jeans a black t-shirt and combat boots and a leather jacket. I grabbed my gun and put it in my waist band. I grabbed my bathroom bag and finished packing my nessities and walked downstairs were the rest of my stuff was. I walked downstairs and everyone was down there.

"Hey sweetheart, you ready?" My mom said.

"Yeah. I'm ready." I replied. Alex and Chris walked in.

"Look at you looking all badass." Alex said.  I laughed at his comment. I looked at Chris and he was just looking at me weirdly. I shrugged it off and we walked out to the car and headed out. Once we got to the airstrip we boarded the plane. Chris told me all of my stuff would be brought to the house. I only had my laptop bag and my purse. I was sitting next to Alex and Chris. I got out my laptop and started watching Netflix. I started watching The Babysitter.

"How can you watch that and not get scared?" Alex asked halfway threw the movie. I noticed Chris wasn't in his seat.

"Because it's not scary." I said after I paused it.

"Are you even human?" He asked looking at me weirdly.

"Nah I'm an alien from outer space. Yes I'm human you dumbass." I said as I rolled my eyes. He huffed. I un paused and continued watching. Chris came back I laid my head in his shoulder. He adjusted to wear his arm was around me. I remember him shutting my laptop and telling me to get some sleep. I relaxed in his arms. As I'm thinking I realized that I haven't felt this safe in a long time. But unfortunately I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Well....only time will tell. With that in mind I drifted off.

Christopher's POV:

I told her to get some rest she ended up falling asleep on me. I didn't mind though she a amazing and she deserves the best. I pulled out my phone.

Me: How's the room coming along?

Jayden: Good. We are almost done. We are putting the finishing touches.

Me: Thank you.

Jayden: no problem. And your welcome boss man.

I turned my phone off and relaxed knowing that the room was almost all the way done. I hope she likes it.

Alexis's POV:

I woke up to the plane landing. Once it landed I was informed that my stuff had been taken to Chris's house already. We got into the car and headed to his house. My parents went to there house. In the car Alex and Chris were making small talk and I had my head rested against the window of the car cause I was exhausted. Once we got there I stand corrected this is not a house. It's a fucking mansion.

Like god damn! I'ma get lost in that motherfucker

Like god damn! I'ma get lost in that motherfucker. Once we got out I was awe struck. It's beautiful. Once we got inside I was in even more awe. It was amazing and I couldn't believe I was going to be living here with the Italian Mafia boss. My life is crazy.

"It's beautiful." I said as I turned to face Chris.

"Thank you. Welcome home mi amor." Chris said as he pulled me to him at first I was shocked by his actions but I relaxed and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Let's go see your room, shall we?" He said pulling apart. I nodded my head and followed him upstairs. "So my room is across the hall from yours and Alex's is next to yours." He said as we came up to a door.

"Ok." I said he opened the door and I walked in and I was left speechless.

" I said he opened the door and I walked in and I was left speechless

It's amazing. I absolutely love it.

"What do you think?" Chris asked.

"It's amazing. How'd you do all of this if you were in Mississippi?" I asked. He chuckled.

"The other guys that live in the house put it together for me." He said.

"Other guys?" I asked as I turned around to face him.

"Yeah. You'll get to meet them later. Probably tonight or tomorrow. Which ever."

"Well no doubt tonight I want to thank them for putting in the work." I said.

"Ok. Why don't we check out the bathroom and closet?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. I walked to a random door in the bedroom and opened it and it was the closet.

I was left awe struck

I was left awe struck. I walked back out and opened the other door which happened to be the bathroom.

 I walked back out and opened the other door which happened to be the bathroom

It was amazing. I walked back out and hugged Chris.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome princess." He said chuckling.