Questions/Answers

Alexis's POV:

I woke up with everyone in my bed. Everyone being Leo, Jace,Jack, Isabella and me. I guess my bed is pretty big. Anyway. I got up and went to the bathroom and showered and got changed into sweats and a tank top. I walked out of the bathroom and I quickly wrote a note saying I was downstairs. Before I left I saw that jack was starting to wake up so before he could walk up the whole house I picked him up and grabbed the baby bag and went downstairs into my office. I opened the door and closed it quitly behind me. I started downstairs with him still in my arms sleepily. Not fully awake but yet not fully asleep. I steaded on the last step and mad my way toward the kitchen to grab a water bottle. After I got it I walked out of the pantry and saw Chris. I closed the door the pantry with my foot. I start heading towards my office. I could feel Chris staring at me. Even though I knew I loved him. I don't know if I am ready to get hurt again. I walked in and closed my office door. I set Jack on the couch and filled his bottle up with the juice that I bought yesterday and put in my fridge in the office. After I was dome I picked him up and sat down with him. After a little bit there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. And in came...Chris.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked gently coming in and shutting the door softly.

"Of course. Sit." I said. He sat down. We sat in silence for a good while just staring into each other's eyes. Jack started to fuss so I grabbed the bottle and gave it to him.

"So.... Why did you keep this from me?" He finally spoke.

"Kept what?" I asked generally confused.

"Kept the fact that you had kids a secret from me." He said softly.

"Well for one it was to dangerous for them to stay with me so they stayed with one of my most trusted friends. And yesterday she was shot and didn't make it. And two. We weren't exactly on speaking terms. And to be fair I was going to tell you everything that day I caught....whatever that was." I said. He looked down and sighed.

"I know and I am so sorry for that. It was a mistake that will never happen again." He said. "How come when you seen it you didn't leave? I mean you were obviously hurt really bad. So what didn't you just leave?" He continued.

"Because I made a promise that I wasn't going anywhere and that was  and is a promise I intend on keeping." I said looking him straight in the eye.

"How old are both of them?" He asked referring to the kids.

"Isabella is 6 turning 7. And Jackson aka Jack is one and half." I said. I looked down at my angel. His eyes slowly trying to wake up. I smiled down at him.

"Are you still mad?" He asked.

"Yes-" I paused." But I'm not mad at you. I'm more of mad at myself."

"When Jace asked you yesterday on the living room floor if the pain goes away when you lose someone you lost. why did he ask you that?" He asked and I tensed. Jack felt this and got up in my lap fully awake now and wrapped his little arms around my neck.

" Can we talk about this another time?" I asked getting up. He nodded and I walked out and found Leo he took Jack and Isabella to go to my parents house because once I informed them they insisted that they get there grandbabies for the week. So far I had answered alot of questions from the gang and I don't mind. They are like my second family. As of the moment I'm currently on my way to Chris's office. I knocked on the door and heard a come in. I stepped inside and sat down.

"You asked me earlier why he asked me that question....before I found my real parents my best friend who was like my sister.." I inhaled a deep breathe before continuing." She killed herself. I was in so much pain. That I decided I wasn't going to put it off anymore I was going to find my real parents. And that's what I did. And that's why he asked me that question." I said as I took a breath. I got up and walked out.

"What's it going to take for you to forgive me?" Chris asked following me. I turned around. "Look I am so sorry for what happened." He continued.

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that it happened. Sorry doesn't take away the pain. Sorry doesn't take the sleepless nights away. Sorry doesn't do any of that. You do! Your saying your sorry but what are you actually doing to back it up. I have been in so much pain and then to top it all of I can't get rid of my feelings for you! You wanna know why?!" I said angry.

"Why?" He asked demanding.

"Because no matter how hard I push the feelings away they come back 10 times stronger. Because no matter how many times I tell myself I don't. I do!" I said.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" He shouted angry.

" I'M SAYING THAT I LOVE YOU! IM SAYING THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! I'M SAYING THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO BE MAD AT YOU I CAN'T. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I'VE BEEN AVOIDING YOU BECAUSE EVERYTIME YOU COME NEAR ME I FEEL MY WALLS CRUMBLING! AND THST SCARES THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!"  I shouted back.

"You love me?" He asked in almost disbelief.

"Yes. I do. And that scares the living shit out of me." I said normally.

"Why does that scare you?" He asked. At this point we were in the middle of the hallway.

"Because I'm terrified of falling in love while the other person pretends." I said. At this point tears were in my eyes.

"So you think I was faking it?" He said his voice cracking a bit.

"I don't know if you were or not. Apart of me hoped you weren't. While the other part was just waiting for the day to come that you'll leave me too." I said my voice cracking. I turned around and started walking away. Before I could comprehend what was happening he spun me around and his lips crashed onto mine. It took me a little to kiss back but I did. Fireworks. That is the one word to describe this. We pulled apart his forehead on mine.

"I love you too. I promise I'm not going anywhere. I love you more than words can explain bambina.". He said. "I've known that I loved you since I met you." He continued. "And I'm going to love Isabella and Jack just as if they were my kids." My heart melted not even going to lie. I smashed my lips back against his and he instantly responded.

"About time!" Adam said. We pulled apart. I chuckled. "So where's my little bundle of joy?" He asked.

"Isabella?" I asked.

"Yes my little bundle of joy." He stated confidently.

"1. She's my daughter. 2. She with my parents along with Jack for the week. Or maybe for longer." I said. He pouted.

"Wait why longer?" Chris asked.

"I was going to talk to you about it before I just moved two kids into your house." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Well then we shall get rooms prepared!" Chris shouted in victory. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "What they are my princess and prince now!" He stated. I chuckled and we went to bed. For the first time in a month I slept peacefully.