Anger

Christopher's POV:

I woke up with her in my arms for the first time in a long time. I checked the time and it was 10:45am. I smiled as I remembered yesterday's events. She said she loved me. And I love her. She drives me absolutely crazy. These past few weeks without out her talking to me or well she did she called me sir or boss was hell. Everytime she called me sir or boss it felt like knifes to my heart. I sighed and snuck out of bed to shower and started on the nursery and Isabella's room. Jack and Isabella are absolutely adorable. I hope that one day they will accept me as a father figure because I'm sure as hell going to try to be one. I got into my room and showered. After I got out I put on joggers and an old t-shirt. After that I chose two spare bedrooms close to our rooms and got to work.

Alexis's POV:

I woke up and looked at the time. It's was 6:30pm the next day. Damn. Anyway I got up and decided to shower. After I was done in the shower I decided to get ready. I put on some comfy clothes and grabbed my phone and Airpods and went downstairs. Once I got downstairs I went to the back yard.  I put in my head phones and went back to the training grounds. When I got there I started lifting waits and other stuff. After it started getting darker I went neck up to the house. As I got closer I took out my Airpods. When I entered the house I heard yelling. And then something crash. I went towards it and seen Jace smashing shit and Leo and everyone else trying to calm him down. Oh shit.

"CHILL MAN! CALM DOWN!" Adam said.  Jace started throwing shit again and the vase he threw almost hit me. But I ducked.

"JASON XAVIER CULLEN'S!" I shouted.  Everything stopped including Jace. "I don't even care why most of you are covered in paint right now but all of you out. Except you Jace!" I said a little quieter. All of them left. Jace looked at me.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked.

"I don't know!" He shouted.

"What's going on?" I said softly.

"I don't know. All I know is the pain I feel and I want it to stop! I just want all of it to stop! I can't take it!" He shouted.

"Yes the hell you can! When you are at your lowest you feel you can't do shit because it hurts to god damn much. But let me ask you something!" I shouted back. "When I was at my lowest after losing McKenzie, did you let me give up? Even though the pain was unbarring!" I continued shouting.

"No!" He shouted.

"THAT WHOLE GOD DAMN TIME DID YOU ONCE LET ME GIVE UP?!" I asked getting louder.

"NO!" He shouted back. Good. He's getting mad.

"THAT WHOLE PERIOD OF TIME WHAT DID YOU ALWAY TELL ME?!" I yelled. He stayed silent. "ANSWER ME!" I yelled again.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT NO MATTER HOW BAD THE PAIN GETS IT WILL GET BETTER! AND THAT NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CANT DO IT ANYMORE, YOU CAN! SO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT ALEXIS?!" He yelled.

"MY FUCKING POINT IS THAT NO MATTER HOW BAD SHIT GETS, IM HERE! IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE! YOU MADE IT CLEAR FROM DAY FUCKING ONE THAT I CANT! REMEMBER?!" i yelled trying to break his walls back down.

"Yes." He whispered. "It just hurts so god damn much that it's hard to handle. And I can't control it. I don't know how to!" He exclaimed tears running down his face.

"Come on." I said grabbing his hand. I ran down the hallway and upstairs into my room pulling him along. I opened the door and dropped him hand and went into my closet grabbing both of my baseball bats. I came back out and he looked at them confused. "Here." I said handing him a bat. "Follow me." I stated. I started walking downstairs.

"Where are we going it's dark outside?" He asked as we passed everyone in the living room.

"Chris." I said as we stopped in front of everyone.

"Yeah?" He asked confused.

"We'll be outside. Don't turn off the lights." I said. He nodded. I grabbed Jace's arm and dragged him to the outside of the property. But where you could still see the house and you had light. "Hit it." I said pointing to the tree.

"What?" He asked confused as fuck.

"Hit the tree with the baseball bat as hard as you can." I said. He did. "Again." He did. "Continue to do so. Take your anger and put it into the bat hitting the tree. Keep doing so until you feel better." I said stepping back.

~An hour later.~

Jace stopped panting. He dented both of my bats. Not that I minded it helped him and that is all that matters.

"You done?" I asked. He nodded. "Come on let's go back inside." He nodded and followed me in.

"Thanks." Jace said as we entered the mansion.

"Did it help?" I asked.

"Surprisingly yeah it did." He said as we stood in front of the living room entrance. "How did you know to do that?" Jace asked.

"When I was living at Krystal's house I didn't have punching bags so I would take a bat and beat the living shit out of a tree." I said as we both walked in the living room where everyone else was.

"You good now bro?" Adam asked Jace  as we sat down. I sat down next to Chris and him Leo.

"Yeah bro I'm good." Jace said. "Sorry for snapping at all of you like that." He continued.

"No worries man we understand." Jayden said. And they all agreed.

"So why the hell were most of y'all covered in paint?" I asked.

"We were working on making a nursery and a bedroom for the kids." Alex said.

"That's sweet. Thank you guys." I said.  Chris pulled me closer.

"So what s your trick?" Adam asked.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"How'd you get him to calm down?" He clarified.

"I made him beat up a tree with a baseball bat." I said. Everyone chuckled and we watched a movie and then we all went to our rooms. I got into mine and showered and then laid down. I felt the bed dip and look to see Chris. I curled up to him and went to sleep.