Meet him

Alexis's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blarring. Today is my first day of senior year. I took a breath and shut the alarm off and got out of bed. I picked my outfit out which was high waisted jeans and a white shirt and my leather jacket and my combat boots. I laid my outfit on my bed and got into the shower. After I got down I wrapped to towel around myself and dried off. After wards I got dressed and grabbed my phone and decided I should go. I grabbed my stuff and left.

"Bye sweetie, drive safe ." Krystal said.  As I walked out I didn't bother replying. I went into the driveway to my bike. I got out my keys and headed off. On the way there I felt like I was being followed but I shook it off. As I pulled in the schools parking lot I got off my bike and headed in. I didn't really care for school just my JROTC class that I take. That's the only class I take seriously. I grabbed my schedule and went to my first period. I got in and sat down in the back of the class. You may be wondering why I don't live with my real parents and we'll that's because they are involved in the Mafia and they want to keep me safe. But thankfully I still get to see them just not as often as I would like. After I lost my best friend Jenna my life has been crazy as shit. I ended up running away from the man that was supposed to be my 'father' for reasons I've never told anyone except my real parents. And I probably never will. Ever since my ex boyfriend I don't trust anyone. I don't really care though. I can't feel bad about something when you can't feel anything. You might ask why can't you feel anything? Well ever since I got raped by not only my ex but also my 'father'. And then when I tried to tell someone I got the shit beat out of me after that I refused to let myself feel.  Even if I tried to feel I don't think I'm capable of feeling anymore. The only emotion that I know I'm capable of is anger. I'm always angry. I know it sounds bad but I always put on a fake smile. I even work for my own money. Even though my parents have given me a debit card I only use it for emergencies. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the bell. I made my way to my second period. I still felt as though I was being watched but I just shrugged it off. Even if I was being watched I didn't really care because if the time came I know how to defend myself. I walked into my second period and sat down. This class flew by as fast as the first one. Soon I was on my way to JROTC. I did they same thing as before but this time actually paid attention to what the teacher was saying.

After school I decided I didn't want to go home yet so I went to Starbucks. I went in and ordered. After I got my drink and sandwich I sat down and started slowly eating. I took out my phone and scrolled threw my social media. After I was done eating and drinking. I decided to go see my real parents. I got on my bike and went there. Once I got there I got off the bike and eyed the black BMW with tinted windows. I shrugged it off. And opened the door with my keys that they gave me. I walked in.

"Mom?" I shouted.

"In here sweetheart." She yelled from the kitchen. I walked in and gave her a hug and sat down at the bar stool. "Your dad's in an important meeting so we have to keep it down. Ok?"

"Yeah. I've got a question though." I said.

"Ok?" She said.

"Well I was wondering if I could stay here for tonight?" I asked.

"Of course but why would you want to?" Mom asked me. I sighed.

"They won't leave me alone they expect me to get home and smile and hug them like a real family but I can't. You know how hard it is for me to feel. And the only thing it's doing is making me angry. Because they won't stop pushing." I sighed. And got up.

"It'll get better." She said as I hugged her. My real parents were the only ones that could make me feel.

"I'm going to go change into work out clothes and go into the gym." I said.

"Ok hunny. And sweetie?"

"Yeah?"

"Try not to break the punching bag this time." She laughed and I joined in. I nodded and went upstairs. I went into my room and put on a nikes sprits bra and nikes shorts. After I put that on I threw my hair up and grabbed my Airpods and phone and went downstairs. One the way down i turned on my stuff and put my music in and I went into the gym.

About halfway through I started pouring my emotions into it. Left punch. Right kick. Right punch. Left kick. Soon enough continuing this process the chain the the punch bag broke. I sighed. I took a drink and took my earbuds out. I walked out of the room and went back to mine. I showered and changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt. I went downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey dad." I said as I walked in.

"Hey love bug." He said and walked over to me and hugged me. We pulled apart at the clearing of a throat. I looked to see two people I didn't know and my face turned stone cold within seconds wiping my smile away.

"Who are they?" I asked my dad with a hard expression.

"I'm Christopher Knight and Alexander Black." I nodded and said nothing soon dinner was ready and I was informed they would be staying here for a little bit for business. I didn't care though. After dinner I went upstairs. And decided I'm staying home tomorrow. After that I feel asleep.