My New step Brother is Onew from SHINee?!-5

"Come on." whispered a husky voice in my right ear, hot breath on my skin and shivers rushing down my spine. Glancing over at the culprit, I followed Jonghyun to the room across from where we stood, and watched him open the door. He slipped inside, pulling me softly behind him, and shut the door. Having the light from the window, there was actually no need for the bedroom light. I looked around and found another bunked set, spacious floor, a closet door partially open, and a dresser in the far corner. The ceiling fan was turning on high and the wind felt good against my exposed skin. "This is where our Magagers use to sleep when they lived with us but now its an extra bedroom." Walking further into the room, I turned around and leaning against the frame of the beds as I turned my eyes to him. He smiled, his eyes having been on my butt and legs as I had walked over. It was just a guess, but I would have put money on it considering that his cheeks were a cute shade of pink. His feet walked toward me as he made his way over. Reaching out, he put his hands on the swell of my hips causing a jolt of excitement rushed through me as I looked up at him. I moved my hands up a little and put them on his chest. I could barely feel the beat of his heart through his shirt, but from what I could feel, it was beating just as fast as mine. "So? Are you just going to stand there looking, or are you going to kiss me?" I asked, smiling a little and earning a small chuckle. His face drew closer and within a heart beat, our lips had crashed, be coming compressed against each others. Slowly my hands slid up his chest, over his shoulders, and my fingers eventually laced behind his neck. I could kiss him all day, every day, and if it wasn't for the fact that we needed to breathe, I'd never stop kissing him. I could feel his lips parting slowly followed by the feel of his moist, warm tongue brushing against my bottom lip, almost asking for permission. Who am I to deny him what he wants? Parting my lips, hesitantly at first, I granted him access to my mouth. The kiss deepened, along with my stomach feeling as though I were on the edge of a cliff about to fall. His arms drug me closer to him, deepening the kiss even more. Eventually, after losing air, we pulled away and took a breather. Wow this was going to be a very good vacation. I could tell already. "So does this mean that what you said earlier.... you meant it?" I asked, a little nervous. I didn't want him or anyone else to think I was easy or nothin. I didn't make out with just anyone, and I diffidently didn't want him thinking I was making out with him because of who he was. I was doing it because I liked him and I wanted to know him more. Jonghyun gave a small smile, which only made my heart pick up speed again.

"I hope so, Noona." Noona. Oh yeah, I could get use to hearing that. His noona. I smiled and leaned up, kissing him softly before moving my head back and looking at him.

"I must be the luckiest girl alive." Jonghyun shook his head.

"I wouldn't say that just yet." His hands left my waist and he stepped onside of me, reaching up and pulling himself up onto his bed. He reached down for my hands, which I gave him, and he pulled me up. Damn he was strong. Sitting beside him, he moved to the back so he could lean against the wall, and then took me in his arms. "Being with me comes at a dangerous risk." I blinked. Was he trying to scare me off? "I'm famous, Jenny. Here in Seoul, the fans become very obsessive and when the media hears about my relationship with you, let alone you and Jinki becoming step-brother and sister, their gonna hound you and try and hurt you." I could hear the fear in his voice, which only made me get scared. "I don't think I could live with myself if you got hurt because we were dating." Reaching down, I took both of his hands in mine and pulled his arms around me, settling against his chest and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Then I'll just be careful." Looking back at him I smiled. "Crazed fan girls can't scare me off. I want to be with you, and only you. Even if you were poor and unpopular, I'd still want to be with you." Putting my hand gently on the side of his face, I leaned in and placed my lips lightly against his. Eyes closed, I felt him lean in and kiss me back. His arms held me securely in his embrace as we shared a sweet kiss.