My New Step Brother is Onew From SHINee?!-4

Arriving at SHINee's dorm, I had to admit, I was very nervous about just what I would find when we walked into the room, let alone WHO I would find. Jong Hyun opened the sliding door of the van and stepped out. Turning around, he held his hand out to me and smiled. I guess he could see just how nervous I was, because when I slipped my hand into his and he helped me out of the van, I was suddenly pulled against him. Aware of his body pressed against my own, I felt my cheeks heat up with blush, and a small smile crept across my lips. Coming to Seoul was diffidently one of my better ideas. "Relax. There isn't anything to be nervous about. You're just going to be walking into a room of five guys, is all." he said with almost a teasing sound in his voice. On the inside I could only giggle, but on the outside, the only thing my body would do was nod.

"Easy for you to say." I whispered, his forehead pressing lightly to mine, our eyes locked with one another. I felt his fingers tangle with my own and I suddenly felt myself slipping away from my nervousness and falling into a tranquil state.

"I promise. I wont let go of your hand unless you pull away from me." A sly grin spread across his face at his own words. Titling my head up, I let my lips brush his, and he suddenly froze. My cheeks darkened and I looked down shyly.

"I'm gonna hold you to that." I said shyly, feeling his fingers tighten around my hand. Looking up, I was caught off guard by the sudden connection of our lips, but quickly recovered and kissed him back.

"Ready to go?" he asked, making my stomach tighten a little and my heart to skip a beat. I nodded, though deep down inside, I wasn't sure if I was ready. I was about to me the rest of my all time favorite band, SHINee. But hey! I had already kissed their main vocalist and held hands with him and their main dancer, so how bad could meeting Minho and Key really be? Taking in a breath, I let Jong Hyun lead me to the double doors, inside, and over to the elevator. My heart was pounding with each floor we passed. Jong Hyun held my hand the entire way up and I leaned against him for comfort and support. As the doors opened, we stepped out into the empty hall, and as reflex, I looked around to see if I had any flying shoes coming my way. Jong Hyun just laughed. "No fans are allowed here. Don't worry." he assured me with a small chuckle.

"Sorry," I said in embarrassment, looking down. I wasn't normally like this, but after being almost assassinated by a flying high heel, I was a bit on the skittish side. I mean, you would be too, would you? Reaching a door, Jong Hyun reached out and wrapped his fingers around the door knob I could already hear the sweet voice of Taemin talking to the others on the inside and my name coming up a few times. My cheeks lit up and I tried my best to force the unwanted reaction away, but to no avail. The door opened and revealed Key walking out of the kitchen with an apron on, Minho and Onew sitting on the couch with Taemin sitting on the counter in the kitchen. All eyes were on me once again as Jong Hyun lead me inside. The door closed softly behind us and, as promised, Jong hyun's hand never left mine. Taemin noticed, I was sure, because his eyes fell to the ground with a frown upon his face. My heart sank. I was hurtting him.

"I see they were telling the truth." Key said, folding his arms and staring at our hands. An awkward silence before Minho was suddenly in front of us holding his hand out.

"Min Ho Choi." he said, smiling brightly. "Pleasure to finally meet you, Jenny. We've heard a lot about you from Liz and Taeminnie." I giggled, my cheeks once again blushing, and with my left hand , I reached out and took his extended hand. His little nickname for Taemin was adorable.

"All good, I hope. It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Minho. I know you all probably hear this a lot, but I'm one of your biggest fans." Again, fan girl moment, but hey! Can you blame me?! I was standing in front of SHINee! The SHINee!! I looked up as Key walked over and he seemed to be examine me as he walked. I felt completely exposed to him as his eyes flowed over every inch of my body. It was like he was undressing me with his eyes. Jong Hyun noticed and stepped loser. I instantly felt protected.