My New Step Brother is Onew From SHINee?!-6

Looking around as we pulled up to Liz's apartment where I had lived for only a week, I kept reminding myself I was doing this to see Meg. She was up there with my mom and soon to be step dad. Taking in a calming breath, Jonghyun sat beside me with Onew in the back. Taemin, Minho, and Key had stayed home to start cooking since there was not only going to be me, but another mouth to feed. "Ready?" Jonghyun asked, both him and Jinki looking at me. I was coming back to the very place we could have been killed at and it was just a little nerve racking. I nodded.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Jinki nodded and opened the sliding side door to reveail an empty walk way. I felt a small tinge of relief and once Jinki and Jonghyun were out, I stepped out beside both of them and looked around. Jinki closed the door and we walked toward the entrance of the motel. There didn't seem to be any kind of mob of fans this time. We walked into the motel and over to the elevator, my fingers still laced with Jong's as we walked into the metal case of the elevator. I pulled out my phone and sent a text message to Meg saying we were heading up. Within a few seconds of sending it, I got a reply with an "OMG OK" and with a small giggle at her excitement, I put my phone away and watched as the floors passed and soon we were on the fifth floor where Liz's apartment was. I wondered when she was going to move in with Jinki's dad. Walking off the elevator, we walked over to room E13 and knocked on the door. Locks unlocked and soon the door was opened to reveal a tall girl with a thin frame, round breasts, and round hips smiling at us. Her hair was long, wavy, and blond while her eyes were bright blue behind thick black lashes. A smile stretched on each of our lips as I let go of Jonghyun's hand and wrapped my arms around her neck. Her arms folded around my waist as we jumped up and down, spinning in a circle from the excitement of seeing each other once again. "It's so good to see you." I said, stepping back a little to give her some room. Jonghyun and Jinki walked in and smiled.

"Hi." Jonghyun and Jinki waved. I closed the door since Meg had seemed to have forgotten. I smiled.

"Jonghyun, Onew. This is my best friend Meg." I said, standing off to the side, not wanting to get in her way of viewing them. Meg smiled, stepping forward, letting her eyes linger on Onew.

"It's very nice to meet both of you." she said, shaking Jonghyun's hand before moving to Jinki. He smiled and held his hand out, grasping her hand softly in his own. I watched them closely, knowing just how much she was in love with him, and smiled.

"Is that my sweet little girl?" came Liz's voice from the left of the room. I couldn't help but smile. It had been only a couple hours since I had seen her, but ever since I had arrived from Louisiana, she acted as if every time we saw each other it was a years amount of time between meetings, I actually enjoyed it.

"Yeah, ma. It's me." I called out, and smiled widder when she came into sight. She already looked as though she could pop at any moment. "Ma, you should get off you're feet. You look like you would pop if you went anywhere near anything sharp." I commented, walking over to her and taking her hand while putting my right hand on her back as I helped her wobble to the couch. She rolled her eyes but smiled as I helped her ease on to the couch.

"Don't fuss over me. I'm fine." she said, though I could see that she was getting really uncomfortable. Jonghyun walked over and smiled, leaning over and hugging Liz's neck. "Hello, dear. Where are the others?" she asked, hugging Jonghyun back before letting him stand up and sit down beside me. I was sitting beside her while Meg and Onew were already deep in conversation about his obsession for chicken (of all things). She was offering to cook him some home style chicken and he was over joyed, thanking her over and over while telling her about the first time he had ever eating chicken.

"They stayed home. Key is cooking for everyone and Minho and Taemin stayed to help, a.k.a. Play video games." Liz and I laughed softly. They were just like teen boys after all. Liz nodded, leaning back into the couch and resting her hands on the round swell of her stomach. Jonghyun's eyes moved to her stomach and Liz smiled. She reached out and took Jonghyun's hand, pulling it across me and putting it on her stomach. I watched his hand for a moment before looking at him. His eyes widened and he looked at Liz with a slightly shocked expression. "Was that?"

"The baby? Yes, it just kicked you." she said, confirming the bump he thought he had felt. I smiled. The look of pure amaizment and joy on his face was worth seeing in person. It was just so much better than seeing that look in a picture.

"May I?" The three of us looked up to see Meg standing with Jinki in front of Liz. The very pregnant Liz nodded, smiling, as Jonghyun pulled his hand slowly away. Meg knelt down in front of her and reached out. She let Liz take her hand and guide it to where the baby was kicking. It took some time before the teens would feel the kick of the infant inside of Liz's belly. Looking around I realised that someone was missing, "Do you know what you're having, mom?' Meg asked, causing Jonghyun and Onew to blink.

"You two are sisters?" Onew asked with an akward expression. Meg and I shook our heads, smiling.

"In a way we're sisters, right Jen?" Meg said, standing up and sitting on my legs. I nodded, putting my arms around her and peeking over her shoulder at Onew who looked shocked at how we were acting. They obviously weren't use to American girls. "She's the sister I always wanted but never got."

"And she's the sister I never wanted and never had." Meg gasped and looked back at me in shock. I laughed shoftly. "I'm kidding." I said with an appologinic smile. Meg nodded but still looked like she was mad at me. When she went to stand up, I took my arms from her waist so that she would be free to move, and within minutes she was standing beside Onew, arms folded over her flat stomach, and her face turned up and away from me. One of the sure signs that she was mad at me. Pushing out my bottom lip, I gave a pout and stood up. "Meggie..." I said in a whinny, child like voice, knowing she couldn't resist it. "I sowwie." I said, sounding like a three year old apologising. Reaching out, I reached out and grabbed her hand. "Forgive me?" When she turned around, her face was no longer angry looking. She nodded.

"I forgive you." Smiling, I sat back down, finally noticing that everyone in the room was looking at us like we were nuts. Meg and I giggled and shrugged it off. They would get use to the way we acted around each other in time.