Chapter 5.5

Okay here is some weirdness to dry your tears with. idk about you but while I was writing that last chapter my eyes started tearing up TwT I'm so sorry for what you're about to read. 

In a void, Cross' SOUL hangs, bound by blue cords. In the distance, Error sits, watching something through a portal. Two dolls sit beside him. They resemble Sans and Red. 

"Ahh... It's time for a well-deserved break after sewing and trying to find that disgusting Omega Timeline." Error makes another, smaller portal and reaches through it. "I have all I need to enjoy my favorite Multiverse's Show." He pulls a chocolate bar from the portal. "The Anti-Void, delicious stolen food, my loyal dolls, and Ink." He looks beside him, and Ink is sitting there. "LEAVE. NOW." Error says. 

"Howzitgoin', Error? Mind if I keep you company for a while? It's been a long day for me, too. I need to empty these vials soon to carry on my evil plans against you and other stuff because of the truce you forced me to accept." Ink says. "I need to stop feeling to destroy something later, haha-" 

"Ugh, okay, whate- WAIT WHAT?" Error stares at Ink. 

"Shh, the show is about to start." Ink looks at the portal in front of them. 

(this next part is supposed to be like a cheesy soap opera lol. it's supposed to be in spanish, but i don't speak or write in spanish so i'm sorry)

"On the last episode of Undernovela... Toriel and Sans were about to get married and live happily ever after..." The screen shows Toriel in a wedding dress and Sans in a suit and standing on a stool. "But all of that ended in terrible chaos by Asgore's thirst for revenge." Everyone in the church turns around to see Asgore pointing a gun at Sans. "However, Papyrus, Sans' younger brother, could stop them after receiving terrible news..." Sans pulls out a gun, too (wow guys look i think this is a summary of america) and points it at Asgore, but then they both look to the side and see Papyrus standing there. 

"Someone has kidnapped Frisk!" Papyrus says. 

"GASP! ASGORE! SAVE YOUR CHILD, MAN!" Error says, completely immersed in the show. 

The screen shows Alphys bursting into Undyne's house. 

"Miss Undyne! Sir Asgore, he needs you all immediately!" She says to Undyne. Undyne runs into a room with Sans, Asgore, Dogamy, Dogaressa and Greater Dog. 

"Sir Asgore! What's going on here?" She yells. "Sans is supposed to be your rival, he was going to marry your wife!" 

"I know, but I had no other choice." Asgore responds. "We'll have to leave our issues aside. My little Frisk has been kidnapped." Everyone in the room looks shocked. "We don't know who it was or what their intentions are, but we need everybody's help to save my child." 

"After this, we'll fix our pending business." Sans says, holding up a gun. 

"Huh. This is getting interesting." Ink says to Error. 

"I KNOW RIGHT!? SHUT UP!" Error yells. 

"Asgore! My wife and I can track down where those miserable people are hiding!" Dogamy says. 

"We can track the kid with our noses." Dogaressa adds. 

"Good! Take us to my child this instant!" Asgore says. 

In an abandoned cliché factory for kidnappers or tragic fires, Cross and Chara stand with a tied up Frisk. 

"We have the kid. Now what." Cross says. 

"I won't take the SOUL of an alternate Frisk, Cross." Chara says, gun in hand. 

"If you don't want the half of your human SOUL, I'll take the half of another monster's SOUL then." Cross replies. "So you can finally stop bothering me."