Chapter 3

Oof so this is getting out Monday. - _ - Anyways hope you enjoy :D 

About ten minutes later, Sans and Ink appear in an AU. Their surroundings are familiar.

Sans sleeps on the ground.

"Psst! Hey, Sans! Wake up!" Ink whisper-yells from behind some bushes nearby.

"ZZZ... Just five more minutes..." Sans opens his eyes. He stands up, shocked. "WOW WAIT A MINUTE IS THIS SNOW!? WHERE ARE WE!? THIS PLACE, IT CAN'T BE...!!" He yells, looking all around.

"Pfft, calm down, pal. This is not your Snowdin. Welcome... to Underfell!" Ink says, still partially concealed behind the bushes.

"Aaand why are you hiding there?" Sans says, relaxing a bit.

"I must prevent myself from being seen in any AU for everybody's sake." Ink crosses his arms and closes his eyes.

"If you had done that with Cross, none of this would be happening and I wouldn't be here, with only half a SOUL, and so far from home." Sans says. Ink opens his eyes.

"...Sorry?" Ink says with an apologetic smile.

"Nothing, nothing." Sans says. "So... Cross came to this place?" Sans says, looking up at the strangely red sky.

"I hope so. This world is living a Pacifist timeline despite... Many problems..." Ink says, getting up and standing next to Sans. "But I'm sure Nightmare brought him to this place."

"'Kay. Let's go then." The two skeletons teleport closer and closer to Snowdin Town, stopping a bit as they go. Red Xs go over everything in Snowdin.

"Yo!!!" At the sound of the voice, Ink jumps into the bushes. "Where do you think you're goin' Sans!?"

"Umm..."

"Why are you wearing those weird clothes? There's no time for that!" Monster Kid says. "Snowdin is going down, jerk!" They walk away. Ink emerges from the bushes.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" Ink says.

"What's the matter? The people here are jerks-" Sans gets cut off by his body glitching. "Wow. What was that?" Ink looks at Sans.

Oh, no... Cross... What are you trying to do now...? Ink thinks.

A town lies far ahead on the path. Unfortunately, Cross has already arrived.

Cross drags his knife along the snow as he makes his way through Snowdin. The monsters who live there see him and hide.

"You're in my way..." Cross says, looking up. "Get outta here." The monster standing in front of him is another Sans, but this one is wearing a red sweater and a black and yellow hoodie.

"Wow. What do we have here..." He puts his hands in his pockets and smiles. "Hey, fluffy weirdo. Nice knife."

"...What did you call me?" Cross says, visibly confused.

"Ha. Whatev. Waddya want? You made a pretty big mess out of Snowdin..." The other skeleton says. "PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" He laughs and yells into the forest. "ALL OF YOU ARE COWARDS, HIDING LIKE IDIOTS!! LOOK AT YOURSELVES!"

"Interesting guy living in this Pacifist timeline..." Chara says to Cross.

"...Disgusting." Cross says before throwing his knife at the other Sans. The knife grazes his hoodie and rips it a bit. The other Sans looks at Cross, now one of his eyes glowing red. "Let's just get straight to the point." Cross says. "Your human is trying so hard to befriend all of you, right? But they won't be able to fight against someone who doesn't care about any timeline... Coming from elsewhere... Ruining everything and causing pain and suffering forever... Someone like ME. I need some resources to rebuild my world. And I've chosen this place. So you can see if your stupid human will be able to keep you happy in a shattered world... No matter how many RESETs they try... YOU'LL ACCEPT THAT YOUR WORLD IS MINE NOW." Chara says, now speaking through Cross. "And that not one of their useless friends will try to stop me. So, get outta my way." The other Sans smiles.

UNDERVERSEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara