4.

Chicago, IL

Chicago, IL.
Saturday.
May 22, 2021.
11:32 p.m

Dayvon Daquan " King Von " Bennett

The sprinter had pulled into the parking lot seeing people completely wrapped around the building waiting in line to enter the club. Von had  been excited but he felt guilty trying not to show it since his right hand man Taj was in a coma from his gunshot wounds after the even which occurred several weeks ago. Taj was on his mind heavy but he knew he had to continue to push just for him. Von was doing all he could taking care of Taj's children and the mother of his children, that's just what would be expected from Von and the same went for Taj. They were just that close, it wasn't about being in the same gang, or being from the same projects. They were more like family than anything else. The loyalty between those two would be everlasting, it would never have to be questioned in life or even in death.

The sprinter finally parked, Von and his team exited hearing the many people call out to him for his attention.

He kept his head down with the red bandana tied around his forehead having his dreads cover his face. A part of him like the attention he'd get from his city and all throughout the state but he knew that made him a target so he always kept his guard up because niggas were just simply haters and envied when someone was doing better than them.

Once they reached the section, Von sat beside Durk, which was someone who was a mentor to him, with Booka on the opposite side.

"What time you on?" Durk asked opening up the bottle before him pouring up three glasses of Dusse passing them to each of them.

"Shit I'm not performing it's jus' an appearance I told them to fix that shit," Von stated shaking his head in disappointment adjusting the beige colored button down which he had open exposing his muscle shirt and twinkling diamond 'Oblock' chain.

Durk sighed, "then the promoter gone act like you ain't wanna perform for yo people," he said causing each of them to laugh a bit, "what kinda shit is that?" He questioned shaking his head feeling the same way Von did - disappointed.

Von took a few sips of the drink and Naamah began crossing his mind, he was curious if she was even there for that matter. Maybe she just wanted to be able to say he did something for her, he began to think. He started to look around the private area seeing it filled with his crew and a few females but they weren't Naamah, none of them even compared to her. He sat back in his seat pushing the thought of her out of his mind, he knew she wasn't coming. Moments later several girls made their way over to him and one took a leap of faith taking a seat onto his lap. He was intrigued by her beauty but he didn't really like it when woman would be thirsty to him.