16.

Houston, Texas

Houston, Texas.
Friday.
November 26, 2021.
4:34 p.m.

Dayvon Daquan "King Von" Bennett

"Move," Naa directed pushing away Von's hand he shakes his head barely visible to the naked eye. "Dayvon move," she shouted louder than before.

Von didn't understand why he wasn't afraid of her as her piercing hazel eyes were now a complete solid black. He recalled his grandmother always telling him stories about her. Always to heed the warnings but Von now knew he was about to be in some deep shit if not that already.

"My grandma told me stories bout you," he started and slowly stepped aside, giving her permission to exit the closet but Naamah didn't budge. Naa wanted to know more about herself, about her true being and it seemed like Dayvon was the key to all of that. "She said I was made by god but the devil got a hold of me, she said that he gave me a mission, but she never knew exactly what it was," he confessed letting his eyes rummage throughout the enclosed space. "She said I was made for you."

Naa looked at him and her eyes begin to regulate from a deep glossy charcoal to the soft hazel.

"Made for me?" She wondered unsure.

"I don't know what it means ma... What are you exactly? Do you know?" He grasped her hand causing both of them to experience a slight sting of shock between their fingertips.

"Ouch," Naa jumped slightly quickly pulling her hand away before trailing behind him taking a seat onto the bed. She looked down at the palm of her hand seeing the skin practically hanging off. She begin ripping at it but it was deeper than she had thought. In the process of her doing this Von was rambling on about things his grandma had told him.

"Is you listening to me?" He wondered.

Naa looked to him as her flesh became exposed through her palms, "Von..."

He then rushed to her in shock and went into the bathroom, grabbing a small towel compressing it against her hand. "Does it hurt?" He asked becoming a bit concerned at the new sight.

Naa shook her head no but that was a lie.

Von placed a kiss onto her lips reassuring her that everything would be fine.

His thoughts were raging, he had so many questions. This whole super natural stuff wasn't new to him due to grandmother but dealing with Naa's situation without the help of his grandma was difficult. Von raced to the bathroom, and started rummaging under the cabinet for the first aid kit. He pulled it out and went back to Naa, he crouched before her and began threading the needle to stitch her palm back up. "Can you feel pain at all?" Von wondered.