˗ˏˋnineˎˊ˗

KICKED OUT

➽───────────────❥

danna and paula walked into school together, since they'd obviously come together.

danna walked right to her locker, taking out her notebook and other things she needed for her first class.

then the rest of their friends went up to her at the lockers. "hiiii," ester said, zooming next to her with a warm smile on her face.

danna raised her eyebrows. "hi?" she questioned with a chuckle.

"how you doing?" evaluna asked her friend. danna shrugged, "fine."

before they could ask or even talk about anything else, the bell rang. but thankfully they all had their first class together.

𐇲𐇲𐇲

there was a knock on the class door as their principal, mrs. iglesias, stood there. "hi, i'm sorry to interrupt. but i'll need daniella in my office," she said.

danna, who happened to be sat in the front row, looked to her friends who were in the rows around her.

the girl stood up and follow mrs. iglesias to her office, leaving her friends to give each other confused looks.

"i'm surprised you came to class personally," danna voiced as she closed the door of the office behind her.

"i needed to see you personally on this situation," mrs. iglesias stated, sitting down behind her table. "have a seat," she said and danna sat in front of her.

"listen, danna, i know you're a great girl, and you have really good grades and you're doing quite well in school. but i got a call this morning, saying your uncle, rafael got arrested," she explained.

danna swallowed a lump in her throat. what was she about to say?

"and the board, especially the pta aren't too happy especially since he was caught dealing drugs," she said again.

"you're kicking me out aren't you?" danna said emotionlessly. the girl was way too numb to even react to this emotionally.

"the school has a reputation to uphold. we can't risk the board getting mad about all of this and end up ruining everything," she told the girl.

"we're giving you a choice to leave voluntarily. it won't go on your record," mrs. igleasias said to her. danna chuckled.

"but i'm still the niece of a drug dealer aren't i? either way, people will see me for that, not for who i am. so you can go to hell with your voluntary leaving and stupid school reputation," danna spat.

"if it were one of the people who were pumping money into this school they could even go away with murder for all i know," she said again, bitterly before exiting the room.

she went straight for her locker, hitting it with her palm. it stung her hand a little, but she couldn't be bothered.

just on time everyone left their first classes and had about 10 minutes before the next. her friends all went up to her, wanting to know what happened.

"they're kicking me out," she let out, her hand on her forehead. "what?" ester questioned.

"tío got arrested. he was dealing drugs," she sighed. "they gave me a choice to leave voluntarily and it won't go on my record. but they can go to hell with that crap," she spat.

"wait so what now? you're leaving?" erick asked her. she shrugged. "i don't have a choice anyway," she stated.

the girl took some of her stuff from her locker while ester gave her some of her things she left in class earlier.

"i'll head back to the house," danna said to paula who nodded. "take care," paula said to her before the girl left.

"the principal's office?" evaluna asked the others. "the principal's office," richard said and they all headed to her office.

zabdiel knocked three times and heard a 'come in'. they all went inside and mrs. iglesias took off her glasses and leaned back into her chair.

"how may i help you?" she asked them. "why do you have to kick her out for something she didn't even do?" richard asked her.

"i had to. the school's reputation is at stake," she responded. joel scoffed. "reputation? what about hers? that girl has every right to be here just as all of us do," he stated.

"this isn't fair mrs. iglesias, and you know it," christopher said as well. "how come victoria never got kicked out when her father is literally in prison due to embezzlement?" evaluna questioned.

"oh right! his wife is funding this whole goddamn school- even your pay am i right?" ester chuckled.

"as far as i remember, my mom paid a whole damn lot to put me into this school. and as far as i know she's also one of the people who's funding for this school's events as well," zabdiel said, sitting down in front of the principal.

he leaned his arms on the table, giving the lady a sweet smile.

"that wouldn't be good if i leave this school am i right?" he questioned. "you won't leave this school. you have no reason to," mrs. iglesias said.

"well if danna leaves- i'm taking off as well," he shrugged. "me too," joel said. "and me," erick said. "basically we all will," christopher stated.

"and if i'm not mistaken, all of our families have some connections, isn't that right?" evaluna questioned.

mrs. iglesias looked at each of her students. she sighed.

"she can come back. i'll talk to the board about this," she stated.

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡

i need these kinda friends but oh well

okay yeah idk man i had an idea on how to stretch this book a lil and i'm doin it but it doesn't seem to be stretching much??? idk lol bye