˗ˏˋsixteenˎˊ˗

FEELINGS

➽───────────────❥

"just be honest on how you feel man," christopher shrugged. "with danna? you sure bout that?" joel asked christopher with a slight chuckle.

"just slowly at least, be careful cause i think you already know how she is," he said again.

"yeah i know, i just don't know if she feels the same way," zabdiel sighed. "you won't know if you don't try," erick stated.

and that was his next step; try.

𐇲𐇲𐇲

danna sat on her bed, fiddling with her fingers aimlessly. she heard some knocks on her door and quickly said, "come in."

"hey," ramon said, entering the room and closing the door behind him. "hey," danna responded.

"everything alright? you didn't come for breakfast, or lunch," he said, pulling a chair and sitting by her bed. she shrugged.

"i'm just not hungry," she said, forcing a smile. "maybe, but something's wrong. you can talk to me," he said to her. danna looked down at her hands.

"is it about your boyfriend?" he asked, causing her to chuckle. "i needa be honest with you," she said to him, "he's not my boyfriend."

"oh, i see," ramon said, nodding. "you know abuelita, just assuming and all," danna chuckled. "but he does seem like a great guy. and he seems to really like you," he said to her.

danna kept quiet. she didn't know how to respond to that.

"i'll tell you something, there's nothing wrong about opening up to certain people. i know you, you're tough and all but then your abuelita told me when you have your panic attacks- you'd usually take a while to calm yourself down. and even if someone helped, it takes a while. but when zabdiel did it," ramon said.

"it seemed easy. it was like you guys have this certain kind of connection," he said again.

"give him a chance will ya?" he asked. the girl shrugged. "i don't know papi," she said.

"but i do know he's different. especially the way he wasn't scared of me. he constantly tried to get to me, and he had a great effort," she shrugged.

"he's also not giving up," she added. "what about you? what do you think of him?" her father asked her.

"i mean he's nice. he's caring, he's always there whenever i needed him for literally anything. he knows how much i hate mangoes, he knows exactly how i like my coffee. he puts up with my crap and never complains. he's not a quitter- clearly since he's not giving up," she chuckled.

"he has an amazing and soothing voice that i would literally have on repeat everyday. oh and his dimples-" she stopped herself before she could ramble more.

ramon smiled. he loved how happy his daughter looked when she was talking about zabdiel. the way her eyes lit up, and her wide smile.

"tell him," he said to her. danna looked at her father, confused. "tell him you like him. heck you're probably in love but let's not go that far because you're my little girl," he said to her and she laughed.

"i love you," she said to him, scooting over to hug her father. "i love you more dannita," he said, kissing the top of her head.

"i'll be here for you as long as i can help it," he said again.

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡

🥺🥺🥺

should i just drop the rest of the chapters? coz there's one more chapter and the epilogue:/