˗ˏˋ two ˎˊ˗

COLD
lacking affection or warmth of feeling; unemotional.

➽───────────────❥

danna opened her locker, going through her books. one of the kids in her history class slowly and nervously approached her.

"hey danna," he said shakily. the girl peeked from the door of her locker to see who it was. she slammed her locker door shut, just for the joy of seeing the fear on his face.

"i'm jordan, the one in your history class. i was wondering if i could have my notes back..." he said, his words fading. danna folded her arms across her chest, standing up straight as she raised her eyebrow.

"actually, nevermind," he said quickly, running away. the girl snickered and smirked. "thanks jordan," she said as she turned and walked the opposite way.

zabdiel chuckled, shaking his head at the sight. "why are they so scared of her?" he asked christopher who was next to him.

"a lot of reasons. even though we're friends, we all kinda needa be careful with her too. you wouldn't wanna get on her bad side," christopher told him. that still didn't quite answer his question, but he let it slide.

the two then proceeded to their next class, which just so happened danna was in that class as well. christopher took a seat in front of her, and the only vacant seats left was next to her, or the other end of the class; of course he sat next to her.

"where's paula?" danna whispered to christopher as she leaned onto the table. "she didn't come," christopher responded. he smirked, "suck it up, buttercup." the girl rolled her eyes and sat back down.

"looks like you're stuck with me," zabdiel chuckled and the girl glared at him.

𐇲𐇲𐇲

"okay so for the project i was talking about, you will have to work in pairs. so whoever you're sitting with right now, will be your partner," mrs. carrington told the class.

danna's eyes widened, looks like she'll stuck with him for this 3 month long project. most of her classmates were happy since they were sat with their friends. she would've gotten paula but the girl decided not to come.

the bell rang indicating school was over for the day. she quickly grabbed her bag and walked out of the class as everyone else zoomed out as well.

"danna," zabdiel caught with her at her locker. "hey partner," he teased. the girl sighed. "we have 3 months so we can start a little later," she said as she took some of her stuff from her locker.

"i think we should start earlier so that we can finish it earlier, and we won't rush," he shrugged. "can i at least have your number since we'll be working together?" he asked.

"you'll get it soon," she said, walking away. "why not now?" he asked walking beside her.

"oh my god! can you go play somewhere else? i said you'll get my number soon," she spat before speed walking away from him.

unfortunately for her, the boy could easily catch up. "you won't take no for an answer will you?" she sighed and he nodded. "nena, it's just your number, not your house address," he shrugged.

zabdiel took his phone out and gave it to her to dial her number. she clicked her tongue and took it, but then she had a great idea.

"done, bye," she grinned at him before quickly walking to ester since they were going home together.

zabdiel looked down at his phone screen, and she did key in a number without calling it or saving it.

911.

he chuckled, shaking his head.

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡

hi i updated hehe

and it's 1am i'm exhausted and need sleep

stream confetti album by little mix xx