𝐓𝐄𝐍

{_______________________『🤩』_____________________}

𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘?!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

This is kind of rushed sorry
Second person POV.~ 9:47am
You woke up in your bed, siting up and rubbing your eye while yawning. You jumped out of bed and walked out of your bedroom and into the kitchen where nana was.

"Good morning my little angle!" She exclaimed and picked you up and placing you on the chair, you put (p/n) on the table and waited for ✨food✨. Nana then placed you a plate of scrambled eggs, toast with Nutella/strawberry jam/peanut butter/ jelly/butter on it, with some cut up sausage that look like octopus. Your eyes shined and nana handed you a chopsticks and a fork as you began to dig in.

~time skip brought to you by 'my boo' by Usher~ 12:57pm

You are now in the tub being washed by your dad, he took the kids shampoo which smelled like berries/strawberries/cherries/honey/ any other smell, he added some on his hands and rubbed them together making bubbles before rubbing it on your hair. He made a Mohawk with it as you played with some bath toys, Ukai took his phone and snapped a pic quickly. You had bubbles all around your body and your hair was upwards, you looking down at the water holding some bath toys making a duck face😗.

Ukai dried you off and placed you on your made bed as he looked in your closet to pick a outfit, it was a white t-shirt that said 'pleasure' in yellow, with a yellow and blue patten skirt and a yellow headband with white boots. Ukai was now brushing out your (h/l) (h/c) out before did two braids with a yellow hair tie. He carried you downstairs into the shop, placing you on the counter and opened up the shop. He walked to the counter and sat on the chair reading the newspaper. Just then Natsu and her mother came in, Natsu was wearing a blue shirt that said 'stop and smell he roses' with roses around the shirt with a white skirt with dark blue strips, the skirt had some ruffles and a bow on it with white shoes.

"Natsu!!" You called as your eyes ✨sparkled✨ seeing your friend

"(Y/n)!" She called seeing you and ran to you also with ✨sparkles✨ in her eyes

"You girls may go play upstairs" Ukai said as Natsu helped you down and you both ran upstairs, you both have been friends for a week now and it's impossible to separate you both once you both are together, Natsu's mother would allow Natsu to play with you whenever she comes to the shop and she would ask Shōyō to herself to pick you up after texting your dad, andddd little did you know you both were going somewhere together😌😏 yk?

You brought her into your room and you both began to play at your doll house with some barbies and stuff toys.

"Oo~ (Y/n)?" Natsu called you as you looked her way and walked up to her