𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

{_____________________『⚡️』_____________________}

𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐇?....
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Second person POV.
You looked before sitting in your bum as Bokuto rushed over to you picking you up yelling

"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!! MY BABY OWL JUST FELL ON HER BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE FACE!!!"  Bokuto yelled not knowing Akaashi took you from him

"Are you ok (y/n)?" He asked as you sat on his lap, you looked into his eyes trying not to cry. You couldn't hold it in and Burt out in tears, Akaashi then carried you rubbing your back.

"AHHHHHK- WHERES (Y/N)?!?! SHES GONE-"

"Bokuto-san" bokuto turned around and saw you asleep on Akaashis shoulder as Akaashi put a finger in his lips. Bokuto went over to him.

"Is she dead?!" He whispered yelled as Akaashi shook his head and Bokuto sighed in relief.

Akaashi then walked away from bokuto and gave you to your father and bowed. He then brought you to the coach's bedroom and settled you down on his futon, pulled the cover on you and kissed your forehead.

~time skip brought to you by tsukki's Dino plush~

You fluttered your (e/c) eyes opened and saw your fathers sleeping figure, you poked his cheeks before sitting up looking around the place. You saw all of the other coach's asleep, you sat there for a while looking around the place rubbing your eyes yawning.

Eventually you got bored and grabbed (p/n) and kissed your fathers cheeks before slowly opening the door, surprisingly it was easy for you to open it-

You crept out and looked around, there were many doors, so you being a curious kid yourself you slid opens the door. You looked in it you saw the Karasuno's sleeping peacefully-

Nah I'm kidding, hinata has his right leg on top of Kageyama's face, Yamaguchi Is hugging a pillow, Tsukki in wrapping in a burrito your eyes sparkled just looking at him, Daichi is squashed between Asahi and Suga- like literally lookes like he's barely breathing, Suga's smiling in his sleep, for most people it would freak them out but he had his heart warming smile, Nishinoya and Tanaka are in the middle of the room with there legs all around making no space for the others, ennoshita and Kinoshita and Narita are all on one side of the room sleeping peacefully, literally they look so calm!

You stared at them before closing the door, you ain't sleeping there. You then went over to the other room and slide open the door, it was Nekoma's room. You looked around and just like the Karasuno's room, Kenma was wrapped in a burrito while kuroo is just hugging him like a body pillow- (not like he has a kenma body pillow at home- totally not) Yaku sleeping on Lev's tummy like Yaku's is resting his head on lev's tummy, Yamamoto's foot is on lev's face, Kai is sleeping while Inuoka is squashing him like Asahi and Suga did to daichi, Fukunaga and Teshiro are in the corner sleeping with their legs up against the wall.