𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

{_______________________『😙』_____________________}

𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐗𝐄𝐒?!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I won't add the other 2 schools as the training camp 😃 long chapter as a sorry
Second person POV.

It was the next day and you woke up and did the usual, get washed by someone who today was Semi, then be wrapped in the warm fuzzy (f/c) towel, after wear such a fashionable outfit. Looking the mirror and make pose admire yourself, get (p/n) and then go to gym.

Semi chose a blue and white shirt, one half was blue with white strips and the other half was white and blue strips, on top of each shoulder was a big bow. Then a dark blue skirt with a black ribbon around your waist and to match it all up with a baby blue shoes. For the hair he did two french braid and tied it with a blue flower hair tie.

"Wahhh!" You exclaimed looking in the mirror at your smexy new hair, Semi chuckled before lifting you up and going down the stairs and into the gym. Semi settled you down and you ran to Yaku and Lev who was sitting down on the floor with the water bottle in his hands as his head is leaning against the wall behind him, Lev on the other hand was annoying Yaku by asking to many questions. You ran then jumped on Yaku scaring him a bit,

"HOLY SH- (Y/n).... you scared me! Don't do that!" He said fake pouting as you giggled turning around then sitting on his laps.

"(Y/n)!!! Whoaaa nice hair!" Lev yelled sitting down in front of you slightly bending down his head.

"Levy!! Hi!" You called back standing up and placed both hands on his cheeks, he smiled as you smiled a closed-eye smile back at him.

"Lev! Don't steal (Y/n) away from me!" Yaku called as he pulled you and onto his lap, Lev tilted his head to the side and went closer to Yaku.

"(Y/n) isn't yours, plus I haven't been able to play with her!" He told Yaku face inches away from Lev, Yaku's cheeks grew red and so did Lev's you watched and your smiled grew wide

"Now....Kiss!!" You yelled smiling excitedly looking at them leaving Yaku's laps standing up beside him.

"What?! No!" Yaku answered crossing his arms as your frowned

"No kiss....I leave..." you said also crossing your arms as they both looked at you then each other with the same look on their face, they didn't want you to leave since they didn't have you for a while. They looked at each other for a while as you frowned looking at them arms still cross, they nodded and....

Their face went closer

And closer

And closer