𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

{________________________『🤪』_______________________}Um

Um... I found this information on the Haikyuu!! Wiki. So don't come at me
Short chapter, sorry!

𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Second person POV.

You waved at the window as the others (Date tech, Inarizaki, johzenji and Itachiyama) waved back, some a bit sad they weren't gonna see you again— heck all of them were sad they weren't gonna see you again! Once they were out of your sight you sat back down in your seat. You held (p/n) close and started to play with Natsu who was next to you.

~time skip bc your author is hella lazy for that part~ at your camp

Natsu helped you off the bus and held your hand pulling you in the gym. You both were wearing suits! Well you wore a beige suit jacket and a white shirt tucked under your skirt, it was also beige, basically like your jacket. You had thigh high white socks and black school-like shoes and your hair was in a high ponytail. Natsu wore the same thing and same colour but instead of a skirt it was pants, she wore school-like shoes too, and her hair was down with a white hat, you both had a black chocker on.

Your outfits🤪 bad bitches, y'all could rule da fucking world I tell ya

~time skip brought to you by your author again lazy and doesn't know what to put for that part~

You and Natsu were bored, again. You two are sitting on the bench watching the boys practice. Again.

"Alright! Everyone come on! It's lunch time!" Yukie called out getting everyone's attention, they dropped the baLls and made their way to the kitchen. You held Natsu's hand and Tsukishima's hand with your other hand, don't worry, your dad has (p/n).

You all walked in the kitchen and sat down, talking about shit. Ukai gave you your (f/f) and chopsticks/fork/spoon and clapped your hands together before eating. You then thought of something and continued to eat while having a confused look making the others slightly worried about you.