|•CHAPTER 7 •|

CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR 'S POV

REGRET OR GUITY both are like slow posion they mix in your blood slowly and destroy you inch by inch and currenty karthik was living his life the same way.

Guity for making her life a living hell .

"Just shut up okay,it was swathi who cleared your room not you so shut up " karunya yelled which made his thoughts break.

"But still,atleast our room is clean look at yours "rahul told and karunya rolled her eyes .

"Fine fine,sir you both stay in swathi 's room ,swathi will adjust in our room right nah swathi ?"keerthika asked and swathi nodded understandingly

"Hey its okay karunya, we both will adjust in the hall let her sleep in her room " karthik told eyeing swathi and she looked away rolling her

"Its okay sir,you both sleep in the room "swathi told with a professional smile and started leaving towards the kitchen .

Dhrva followed swathi into the kitchen and rahul and keerthika made few adjustments so that their guests can stay peacefully .

Dhrva sat on the kitchen counter and grabbed a carrot for the basket and sat watching swathi doing work.

"I don't like this slient dhruva "swathi told as she stirred the gravy .

"Nopes!! Dhruva is sliently observing a girl called swathi" dhruva told and swathi smiled.

"stop your not so cute talks and your observation and go work on the project, let's just finsh it as soon as possible and disappear "swathi told smiling and dhruva chuckled

"You wanna get rid of this place so bad?" Dhruva asked to Swathi passed a smile

"Swathi! You know Karthik from a long time? Don't you?" Dhruva asked and the smile on her face disappeared

Looking at that! Dhruva patted her head

"Your this smile is beautiful never let it disappear! I won't ask about this anymore say it to us when you feel like!" dhruva told getting down the kitchen counter and swathi smiled at him for understanding and continued her work .

"Fine,I will go work if you need anything call me okay " dhrva told and went away and swathi nodded.

Karthik stood out the kitchen from a distance and stared at dhrva who was too close to his swathi .

Unknowingly or knowingly he was possessive and felt ashamed of it .

He had hurted her enough like really enough and he was again her to destroy her happiness once again. But this time he pleaded to give her all the happiness in the world and shower her with his love but...

She was not even ready to look at his face and he understood how she felt in the past .

Sighing, his eyes noticed her hands ! he looked at her hand which was burnt near her wrist

He very well remembers ,she had tattooed his name in her hand .

"Does she hates me so much " he whispered and swathi turned around and found him standing .

She again causally turned back to her work.

"Don't ignore me like this "he whispered standing next to her .

Swathi switched off the gas and started walking out .

Sighing, karthik followed her out.

____________________________

Everyone were seated in the hall having their dinner.
Siddharth was here too.

The whole atmosphere was fun and filled with good vibes .

Karunya was next to vicky.

"What are you doing tomorrow evening?" Vicky asked

"Work! Of course as if you guys leave us breathe in peace" Karunya mumbled with annoyance as she continued munching her dosa
Vicky rolled his eyes at her and looked up at the ceiling for some mercy from god

"What do you want " she asked making her eyes small looking at hiz reaction

"A cup of coffee, Tomorrow after office? " he asked .

"Is that a  date ? Are you asking me out" asked a shocked Karunya to which Vicky immediately nodded as no

"For work related only! Keerthika is the one who has to be called but since you like milkshakes and coffee a little too much i called you" Vicky lied ! He had no work in a coffee shop tomorrow

" okay..but bill is yours! And dare you touch my salary with your finger "she told and he nodded and both continued to eat .

And here at this side Dhruva and rahul were eating silently .

Karthik was so happy to eat her hand made food after such a really long time.

Once when he had this everyday in his life ,but he never understood its worth and now he understood what people meant when they said that we won't know the value of things when we have it with us!

He was eating like a man who starved for months ,swathi stared at him and looked away immediately cause she knows stareing at him for a long time will make her melt.

"Dhrva...tomorrow shall we go buy rings or let's go a day before the engagement "swathi asked and keerthika and siddharth looked up.

" I am free tomorrow, let's go "siddharth told and keerthika nodded supporting him.

"Okay then ,let's go Tommrow " dhrva told and everyone nodded.

"I am not coming tomorrow " karunya whispered to Vicky

"I understand! Maybe some day but definitely you will pay for whatever you did !" He reliped

Slowly one by one finshed eating and swathi and keerthika were washing the plates talking random things .dhrva was arranging the plates in its plates.

The trio were in their own world ,smiling, giggling and laughing among themselves and their inside jokes!

Karthik was wondering who dhrva was cause he knows swathi very well ,she won't let anyone near her but seeing her this close with these people .he was confused .

Dhrva and keerthika finshed their work and went out and karthik came in to leave the plate .

"The dinner was really nice " karthik told .

"Oh! I thought even dogs won't eat my food but thank you " swathi told with a very sweet savage smile and started walking away .

" don't do this to me swathi,its hurting me " karthik whispered holding her hands .

"I did nothing sir,absolutely nothing as you know I am fit for nothing " swathi again said in a mocking tone.

"Please swathi,beat me ,kill me ,punish me but don't behave like you don't know me " he begged .

"Who are you to me sir "swathi asked and karthik losed his calm.

He held her arms stoping her from walking away

"YOUR MY WIFE AND I AM YOUR HUSBAND" karthika whispered looking at her eyes .

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀