|•CHAPTER 5•|

CHAPTER 5

AUTHOR'S POV

"wake up man, for heaven 's sake it's our first day "Dhrva yelled and Rahul groaned and turned his position

"what happened dhrva"swathi asked

She got ready in a simple dress yellow ankari dress

"look Swathi, this monkey is not getting up "Dhrva mumbled and Swathi smiled at him.

"then it's okay, let he be here, we will leave to the office, today Lily (receptionist)  told she will come early to the office "Swathi told and saw Rahul opening his eyes slowly

"you now take care, I have other two babies to take care " Swathi told and left to Karunya 's room and was shocked as hell....

Did she just saw Karunya sitting in front of the mirror ,all ready for the day ?
Talking something to herself in the mirror!

"I swear sir, if I know it was you I would have brought milkshakes "Karunya told.

Keerthika and Swathi looked at each other confused.

"before we go mad, say what is happening "keerthika asked

"that... Yesterday I forcefully made Vicky sir to buy  milkshakes and that hippopotamus said he will make me pay what if he cut my salary "Karunya complained
Swathi could not help but pulled her cheeks.

"you are so cute"she told and Karunya smiled battleing her lashes .

"okay come on, let's go "Swathi told

"but.. But I didn't see him yet? "keerthika asked referring to Siddharth

It's a habit for them to meet everyday in morning! Atlest that's what the gang thought

"I don't think today you can meet him, it's impossible we just have 20 minutes
Hurry up "Dhrva told jumping into the scene.

Everyone nodded and started there journey to the office .

And keerthika thanking all the god she knew ,grabbed her bag and made her way out!

___________________________________

Here a hyped up  karthik was jumping up and down like a kid.

He has 6 months, to make her his!

6 damn months!

He felt like flying, dancing, jumping !
Everyday he can see her, talk to her and no one can stop him.

Even though what she said killed him, he knows he has to work hard to make her his...

Gaining forgiveness from her was not a small thing for him now!

Karthik was roaming in his room and didn't notice his mother who was standing out watching him.

He suddenly turned and saw her and walked towards her.

"MA! i finally...."before he could complete.
His mother showed her palm and left to her room without even hearing her son.

Karthik's excitement dead in a seconds, he wanted everything to settle down, same like old time

He, she, his mom that's all....
He just destroyed everything with his own hands .

He smiled, those memories are fresh, beautiful but just buried under her heart and his mother's heart

He felt string of pain in his heart when he realized the two most important woman in his life hate him!

He smiled sadly at himself in the mirror and wore his coat and walked out from his room.

He was in the hall walking towards  his office, he eyes like always fell on the photo frame

The only photo, she loved to the core...
He again smiled and walked to his car.

___________________________________

Swathi and others were in the canteen having their breakfast.

"This is damn yummy "Karunya told licking her fingers.

Keerthika was playing with the spoon, she some how felt bad or maybe scared! Without  seeing him.

Rahul was busy flirting with Lily who was taking his flirting lightly and Dhrva and Swathi were in having their food discussing about keerthika's engagement.

"goo.... Good morning sir"Karunya told standing up
Swathi looked up and saw Karthik standing, she too stood up along with the whole canteen.

Karunya's eyes searched for someone but didn't find ....
God how badly she wanted to click the backward button in her life and undo meeting him !

Karthik sat down in a chair right in front of Swathi and sighed everyone to sit and they did.

Dhrva looked at Swathi and she passed a smile to him.

Karthik looked at them , they looked close and comfortable with each other and He doesn't know who Dhruva is....

"What brought you here sir?" Dhruva asked

"Nope! Just checking you guys" Karthik blabbered

"what happened, why do you look like you lost something ?"karthik asked keerthika

"uhm...do i ?? "keerthika looked around as she didn't realize what is he even asking about? Did her face looked so absolute?

"she is dull because, she couldn't see her fiance..."Karunya told taking a sip from her milkshake

"Ohhh!"came a relpy from Karthik

"Go meet him and come Before you mark your entry! I don't think you will have much work today "Karthik told and keerthika nodded.

"Dhrva.....water"swathi told coughing and Dhrva nodded and stood up to leave

"I will bring it, you sit down "Karunya told and went to buy a water bottle.

As she was returning back she saw a luxury car standing in front of the office .

She just noticed her lip stick was dull and faded now, she pulled her lipstick out from her jeans pocket and started applying it ,using the car window as mirror.

As she did a pout to apply, the window slowly opened and her eyes went wide.

"sir... Sir I mean to come here for water then...lipstick "she was blabbering but Vicky placed his finger on his lips making her go silent....

He sat comfortablely in the car and closed the window saying

"continue your work "
She smiled at him!

Gosh! He was a kind man! Did she misunderstand him? Should she apologize him for calling him a hippo?

And even before she could realize! The car was gone making her stand in the road with a lipstick in her hand!

"Of course of course why did I even thought he was kind!" Karunya asked herself as she made her way into the company

*******************************
HII GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 😊

ANY FAVORITE SCENES😍

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

HAPPY READING 💕

INSTAGRAM ID - __rii.writes__