|•CHAPTER 10•|

AUTHOR 'S POV

Looking at the elderly woman stare at swathi with utter most love ,care and tons of questions in her eyes!

She felt herself again! This is how she looked at her 5 years ago and now she looked at her with the same emotions but with different set of questions.

"I am so glad to meet you again Swathi! I thought I will die before getting a glimpse of you" Meena told as her eyes turned moist!

And now looking at her glossy eyes! Swathi did not want to comfort her ,she did not wanted to throw her hands around her and comfort instead she stood in her place and watched her .

She wiped her eyes and gave a smile to her!

The doors opened and karthik stood in a distance watching them!

Of course the man who is the sole reason for her sorrows and the woman infront of her!

Only if he had believed me for once Just once! Once....

Swathi wanted to yell...

"Sw..Swathi! They are waiting for you" he whispered,his eyes struggling to meet his mother's face .

Grabbing her purse! She turned around to leave when she left a strong grip on her wrist!

"I wanna talk to you Swathi! Please please?" Meena asked and the same time her phone rang it was Rahul!

"Yaaa Come down quick!" He yelled in the phone

"Coming"

"I will Text you! Before meeting you Ma! Now I have to leave"

Even after she left the house! She could still feel the tension around him ! The way things have changed and the way it still affects her!

"How long will you take to get down the stairs?" Rahul whined

"I had to use the washroom!" She reliped and quickly we settled down on the car!

She was in the window seat and had a clear view of the 5'11 feet man who was standing in the balcony! Watching their every move!

Swathi hated how this man was still there with that presious woman even after breaking people's soul!

•••••••••••••••

The gang soon reached the mall to do the shopping!

dhruva and rahul in the dress section fighting about the dress choices

karunya in her phone freaking out about the new updates of her favourite boy band group

And then there stood keerthika and Siddharth near the jewelry section!

Keerthika looked at Siddhartha like she wanted to push him on the ground and kill him and kiss him then and there!  Both dangerous

The way he was so calm and acted like everything was perfectly fine and the way he was so happy and causal around her even after messing her entire life!

"If your done killing me with your eyes! Now sweetheart select your ring!" Siddharth spoke with his hands in his suit pocket and his eyes on her.

"Siddharth listen! This is harder than I thought! Do something stop this from happening" keerthika asked

"I warned you Love! There is no way your backing off now! "

"Siddharth i was..."
She looked at him for a minute his face has a smug smirk

"Are you afraid of falling for me darling?" He whispered making keerthika's chest tight!

"You know what? Fuck it!" She whispered and walked away towards her friends not before shooting him a look of hatred.

Keerthika stood next to swathi who was busy comparing the ring designs while Siddharth went to Dhruva  talking things randomly like he had no care in this world.

Oh how keerthika wished she was the same woman who she was before meeting this man.

Just one lie to his family in a hurry and now  here she was selecting rings.

"This one will do" Sid said  looking at a ring and keerthika too nodded wanting to get this done so she can finally breathe in peace.
Sid understood her intentions and looked down hiding a small sad smile.

If only she knew what was in her head planned for her!

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀