|•CHAPTER 8•|

CHAPTER 8

AUTHOR 'S POV

"YOUR MY WIFE AND I AM YOUR HUSBAND" karthik whispered looking at her eyes

"YOUR MY WIFE AND I AM YOUR HUSBAND" karthik whispered looking at her eyes .

"Correction ex wife and ex husband "swathi told without breaking the eye contract ,her throat gulped the lump as her eyes turned moist.

"And you think the divorce papers still exists?" He asked looking at her glossy eyes .

Swathi gasped and stared at him for a minute ,his deep orbs drilled her soul . She looked away as soon as possible.

She was never at fault but still she couldn't look at his eyes even after years ,even after thinking she is over him ,even after all thoese bitter memories and painful sleepless nights.

She couldn't stare into his eyes more than a minute .

Pushing his arms harshly swathi started walking away wiping that single drop of tear which managed to escape her eye.

"Swathi stop" karthik whispered holding her wrist.

"You are a father of a child sir," swathi whispered as she felt a pain in her stomach talking about a child .

"Fu*king no swathi ,i am not "he yelled and looked around realizing people may come anytime.

" this is what i said back sir,but no one trusted me and now i am not ready to get back to that painful past which gave me nothing but only pain and tears
I MOVED ON SIR ,I MOVED ON " swathi whispered facing him ,she pulled her hands harshly from his hands and walked out.

She saw vicky looking at them confushed, ignoring him he walked towards her friends who were in karunya 's room .

"What the actual fu*k is happening here man " Vicky asked in utter shock.

"Swathi was your freaking wife ? A child? Past what the hell happened "vicky whispered yelled

"Vicky calm down ,not here when time comes you will know " he told and walked towards swathi's room as he is gone rest there tonight .
And vicky followed him.

The room was clean and neat ,a small photo frame of swathi and the gang was hanging above her bed ,her bed was sized for a single person .

"You think we both will fit in this tiny bed ?" Vicky asked karthik who was busy looking around the room.

"Uhmm...and you think i will sleep tonight?" He asked and vicky nodded his head sighing.

Settling himself down in the bed ,vicky started

"What's happening karthik ,i mean if you think there can be cars standing for you but for a simple car break down u wanted to stay in our employees house and here you talk to a employee saying she is your wife and he corrects you saying ex wife ,what's happening " vicky asked in a low voice

"She is not a employee vicky, she is the my wife who i lost and she is the 'S' in our company name ,infact she is the owner of the company but see the irony she is working under me " karthik told as a drop of tear escaped his eyes .

A shocked vicky immediately rushed to his friend, he have never seen him cry not even in his hardest times and here he was slowly breaking down for a girl.

"Karthik don't, i won't talk about it for now ,but...but now are answerable to me karthik you are... " vicky told and karthik nodded stareing out the window.

____________________________

"Rings ,clothes, decorations, gifts ,cards ,food add these " karunya told and rahul nodded and noted the things down.

"Anything else left guys?" Swathi asked

"We will see and add things swathi now shall we all sleep "dhruva told

"Its been days since we all had a movie night why can't we watch harry potter and sleep "karunya told

"We have tons of work tomorrow miss! And also Swathi seems like someone asked someone out? "keerthika asked with a wink and karunya 's eyes went wide and she stared at all of them shocked

"It was professional? Isn't it"

"As if we didn't hear anything, any ways enjoy kar!"rahul told and swathi Chuckle

"Stop teasing her! karu let's sleep today and we will have a movie night very soon okay?" Swathi told and karunya nodded looking around .

The girls slept on the bed and rahul on the couch and dhruva on the floor .

Siddharth left to his house !

____________________________

Getting ready for a really long day swathi walked out from the washroom and saw her friends sleeping like a log
Smiling she opened the door and saw her room locked assuming they are sleeping she walked into the kitchen and saw vicky and karthik there talking.

Seeing swathi walk in vicky walked out .

"Good morning swathi"karthik wished and swathi switched on the stove and kept a milk vessel on the flame .

"Good morning sir" she reliped

"You know! you call me karthik ,instead of si..."even before he could complete she stopped him

"I swear sir,if i know you are the boss here i would have never stepped into your company , if now i am standing here and talking to you means its completely for my friends who are like my family "swathi told as she finished preparing coffee .

"One chance Swathi? One damn chance please? Please!" Karthik whispered making his eyes small!

Swathi looked at him for a second and placed a cup near his hand in the counter and left out a sarcastic chuckle and walked out

Everyone were sitting in the hall having their coffee when all of sudden
" why don't you guys vist our house once our ma will be very happy to see you guys" vicky told and karthik smiled seeing his friend trying to help him.

"But...but today we are going out for keerthika's wedding shopping " swathi told

"Yeah i know,it will just take a hour "vicky told and dhruva looked at swathi and she nodded as no

"Aye this is not fair! We visited you guys right! You guys also should visit us! Let us repay your hospitality" Vicky told

"Okay then let's go"dhruva told and swathi's eyes went wide.

She is gone meet his ma,a woman who stood by her in her hard times ,a woman who went against her own son for her sake.

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING