Chapter 7: bad to be home

May came and in philippines it is summer. But Amy's family is experiencing some financial problems. Her dad's company is doing bankrupt and that's bad. Her dad lost the company and they had to move out from the big house. Not only that but also her mom and dad are having a divorce. They wanted to do that a long time ago but they won't tell the kids. Dad had a secret affair with another woman and when mom found out about that she got mad and wanted a divorce. OUCH.

The court's order is that the two older sisters will stay with the mother and Amy will stay with the father. The mother is in Paris Because her mom own a boutique in pairs. Her first sister is going to be in college and had a chance to be in Stanford university. As for her other sister she'll be studying in Paris a boarding school. And for Amy well... Let fate do it.

Before everything happened.

May 1

Amy is calling zayn to FaceTime in her iPhone. After a month this is the first time that they will talk after what happened and Amy really needs to talk to someone because of the divorce.

FaceTime

Phone ring.

Amy: hey...

Zayn: hi

Amy: (smiled)

Zayn: are you crying?

Amy: it's just, complicated

Zayn: about what?

Amy: my parents are getting a divorce

Zayn: you know what... Where's the necklace?

Amy: I'm wearing it right now...

Zayn: hold it and close your eyes...

Amy: (closed her eyes)

Zayn: imagine that I'm beside you, waiting for you to lean to my shoulder and just talk. Imagine that in front of you there's a beach, a beach where you can cry all your problems away... Imagine that I'm pouring water to your body (slowly) water that takes all your problems away and nothing will be left. I'm here I may not be there but I'm always inside your heart and mind.

Amy: (tears came out from her eyes)

Amy: anyway I need to go, I still need to pack my stuff...

Zayn: yeah, sure...

Call ended

Jenna is helping her pack her stuff.

Amy: so that was my friend from London and he just talked to me...

Jenna: ok... Uhm I need to go my parents are waiting for me...

Amy: ok...