Chapter 1: Amy

Hi, my name is Anne.

I was a no one. In school I was the dead kid or you call loser. Even in my house I have two siblings and I'm the youngest. My two sisters are pretty hot and popular in school. My family well you can say it rich, my dad is the CEO of our family company and my mom she's the CEO of her fashion company in Paris. My first sister is a senior and my second sister is a junior and I'm a sophomore. My first sister is Aria she's a swimmer and her boyfriend is the MVP of our school his name is Joshua. And my othe sister is Alice, she's the head cheerleader and no permanent boyfriend. Me well I'm Amy but my real name is Amitis, I love books and I love to sing dance and my dream is to be in juilliard. But my confidence not that good. I'm a loser in school my skirt is too long and I wear glasses in school and its nerdy but who cares. I have my best friend she knows everything about me. In school I'm this dead girl thing but when I'm at my home, I wear contact lenses and I like to wear shorts and shirts and rubber shoes or doll shoes... And in Sundays I wear heals... While my two sisters are always wearing shorts in Sunday's everyday... But it's life. My house, it's big and I have my own room own bathroom and my own balcony. I have a puppy her name is pammy. And my birthday is march 11.