Chapter 6: airplane moment

After zayn kissed Amy she ran and saw Niall, she took Niall's hand ran away from the alley. A fan got a picture of Zayn in the alley ALONE inside the corner.

Simon: ok, did you had fun here in London?

Amy: yeah, but I still need to think about that offer...

(the offer is about the record deal) [many people already saw her video and people like to be close to her for them to be famous as well.]

Simon: well if you will say yes just call me ok.

Amy: ok... (someone pat at her back) (he covered her eyes)

Guy: guess who...

Amy:(she touched his hand and say) Harry

Harry: hey, (kissed on the cheek)

Amy:hey, hey guys

Liam: but zayn isn't here thou

Niall: yeah where is Zayn?

Lou: yeah

Amy: (rolled eyes)

Harry: anyway, here you go... (he gave her a bear)

Amy: thanks

Liam: hey actually that came from the four of us...

Guy: wait! Wait!

Amy turned around and looked at....

Guy: hi ma'am

Amy: hey

Guy: I'm Christopher and someone want me to give you this.

Amy: thanks?

Simon: anyway come on come on you have a flight to go..

Simon held her hand and left...

Harry: bye!

Guys( just waved)

Amy: BYE GUYS

When the guy gave her the necklace he also gave the case.

Flight attendant: good afternoon ma'am

Amy: hi

The flight attendant took her to her seat and left. When she sat down she opened the case. And saw a letter.

__________________________________________________________________________

Inside the letter:

Hey,

I know you're mad at me for what I did but I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong but still please talk to me. Let's forget everything what happened to us and just move on. If you forgive me call me when you arrive the Philippines.

-Zayn.

__________________________________________________________________________

When she saw the necklace she felt so happy. A customized necklace with a picture of them together from that photo booth. And at the back a picture of a letter Z and A.

The flight was good. Many people want to take a picture of her and her autograph.