Chapter 4: London

Summer came and as promised Amy is going to London. Her video in YouTube is currently 3 million views and counting. Before in school she was no body but now, she's the most popular student.

March five in the philippines summer time no school and Amy is leaving for London just in an hour. Yes Amy is rich and famous but her only gadget is just her iPad. No phone no laptops no other else just an iPad.

Flight attendant: ladies and gentlemen we are now currently in the air to go to London.

After hours inside that seat waiting to stand up she can finally stand up. The airplane door opened and Amy was wearing a white shirt with her one direction Harry styles blazer from penshop and shorts with stockings and her boots.

Simon:(at the waiting area) Amy! Here come here...

Amy: hey...

Simon: you look amazing come on get in he car and we're going to the studio.

Amy: oh ok

Simon:Come on let's go

Simon and Amy got to the studio and the Simon told Amy to get in the recording room and just do what she do best.

While Amy is singing someone came in the room. So when Amy saw him or them she stopped singing and went right out of the box. (box means recording room)

Boy: hey...

Amy: OMG (went out)

Amy: no way, you're Liam Payne

Liam: hi

Amy: hi! (ther rest of the guys came in)

Simon: guys this is-----

Zayn: Amy... Amy Gomez

Simon: Yes. Amy come here... The guys...

Harry: hi I'm Harry and nice to see you [he almost kissed her hand but Lou came and said]

Lou: hey, you know me

Niall: nice to meet you

Zayn: I'm zayn, zayn Malik (zayn kissed her hand and looked up to her and Amy look down to him)

Simon: ok you've met Liam so guys this is Amitis or more called Amy

Amy: hey, I'm Amitis or more called Amy and I love to sing but no one really know that well until now.

Simon: ok guys so Harry, Amy's hotel room is not ready yet so can she stay with you first?

Harry: uhmmm

Simon: good now boys take her stuff and go.

Liam placed his arm around Amy and Niall and the other boys carried her stuff to Harry's car and they all left the building and went to Harry's house.

Harry: so this is my place you can stay in the guest room first room at your right.

Amy: thanks don't worry I'll be here for just s few days and I'll go.

Harry: you don't like it here in London?

Amy: I do I mean all my life I want to go here but my family, we're undergoing on something.

Harry: ok.

Niall: hey, Amy I'll help you with that...

Amy: tank you.. Good for niall e helps me but you who owns the house doesn't

Harry: fine I'll carry this.

Niall: what I missed?

Amy: nothing, anyway I'll go to Harry...

Niall: ok...

Amy: Harry wait up...

Harry: what?

Amy: haha come on let's go...