Resentment, Anger, Shame

Note: guys, one-shot lang ito habang sinusulat ko pa ang kay daddy Lukas hehehe medyo mapapadpad na naman ulit kayo sa conyo side ng Wattpad kaya prepare yourselves nalang hahaahah #conyopadistakingover

"I SWEAR, seeing kuya like that was so cringey! It was enough that kuya Ferro is smitten with his girlfriend, but him? I was lito because he's not the tipo to be baliw over a babae!"

I listened to Aqua as she nags non-stop.

"Like the other day, I saw him receiving this really huge delivery. It has two malalaking teddy bears in it and he ordered it abroad pa, and I was like, it's not like him to make bigay Astra and I gifts because he's just not born that way, but then I found out that he made bigay those to his girlfriend! I was like, duuude, you can't even make pasalubong some fresh lumpia to your sisters tapos you're pampering your girlfriend like that?!"

"Ate's his first girlfriend so let's just make awa na lang," Aqua's twin sister Astra stated as she wrote something on her journal while holding a calculator in one hand.

Aqua looked at her sister deadpanned. "It's unawa."

Astra didn't even remove her fixed gaze with the thing she's solving. Engineering problems. "Oh, okay, it still sounds the same." Astra keyed in some numbers to her calculator before writing on her journal again. "Anyway, I'm just happy that he doesn't do flings anymore."

Aqua turned to her sister again, this time, naniningkit ang mga mata. "But I swear, As, I'm so close to kicking him out of the family tree. He's like a different person! I don't know him na!"

Astra, the tamed one out of the two, just smiled to herself and said nothing more as she continued with her work. I was busy taking out the fresh lumpia I bought that the kambal requested from the container that's why I didn't say anything and was just listening to the other's rants and the other's consideration.

"He's not the same kuya I used to know," Aqua spoke as she continued to rant. "He doesn't even make kulit me na! He's always making tawag with his girlfriend tapos he's always making ungol pa when he's in the bahay, like just the other day, I heard him making ungol inside his kwarto when I went there and it was so nakakadiri! If he's around, he's just phone sexing his girlfriend every hour! Like, I miss the workaholic kuya I used to have!"

Napabuntong-hininga si Astra at ibinaba ang hawak na calculator bago napabaling sa kambal nya. "He's nearing thirty, Aqua. Let him enjoy the kilig moments like this because he's not gonna be bata forever. Besides, lola and dad wanted na for kuya to get married. I support naman his relationship with ate because he seemed carefree now and that's a good bagay kaya let's just let them be."

"But they're always fucking?! It's like, nakaka-trigger!"

"Trigger ng what? For as long as they don't make damay our rooms for their R-rated adventures then it's okay." Astra sighed and looked at her twin. "And sis, you're making gawa it, too, with Elijah, but you haven't rinig anything from kuya naman ah."

Natigil ako sa ginagawa ko at napaangat ng tingin sa kambal na nasa harapan ko.

I wanted to react to that sudden new information I heard. I was flattered in a way that the twins are already comfortable with me enough to let me know of such private information but I didn't expect that Aqua would be doing that. I mean, she's only nineteen... And with Elijah.

Girl, who else would it be aside from Elijah? Aqua is crazy over that boy. If I'm at their age, I'd simp, too.

Even if it was kind of hard to digest, I got comforted by the fact that it was Elijah and not just some random guy. At least Elijah is the responsible, mature-for-his-age type of guy. He has a good family background, too. Elijah is also very handsome. He's a good catch at napakagalang talagang bata.