Chapter 11

Flashback to the end of the last chapter

Izuku's POV

"Ok so you have all done well and so here are your results for this time. This is going to show me what I need to teach you in order for you guys to get better," I say as I put the final results up

1st - Katsuki Bakugo

2nd - Shoto Todorki

3rd - Hitoshi Shinso

4th - Momo Yaoyorozu

5th - Tenya Iida

6th - Eijiro Kirishima

7th - Denki Kaminari

8th - Fumikage Tokoyami

9th - Mezo Shoji

10th - Mashirao Ojiro

11th - Ochaco Uraraka

12th - Mina Ashido

13th - Hanta Sero

14th - Yuga Aoyama

15th - Kyoka Jiro

16th - Tsuyu Asui

17th - Rikido Sato

18th - Koji Koda

19th - Toru Hagakure

20th - Minoru Mineta

"It was alright Babe. Also I have patrol tonight and I wanted to know if you and the sins wanted to come along with me?" Sho questioned and I knew the the sins always love patrol and so this would be fun.

I replied with, "sure. I will tell the sins. When and where will we be meeting up so that we could all leave together?"

"Um, how about we meet up in front of the dorms and at 8 pm sharp or I will leave because that is when my patrol starts," Sho answered my question and nodded in response to it.

+++++++++++++++

Izuku's POV

After the conversation with Sho, I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat,

The Seven Deadly Sins

Izu -

Hey so we are going to on patrol with Sho tonight,Meet us outside the dorms in hero costumes by eight pm sharp

Everyone in the Group Chat but Izu -
Okay, we will see you and Eraser then

Time skip to around seven thirty at night

I went back to my dorm to get changed as I had gotten changed out of my costume to spend time with my family out in the park without getting recognized by people. I walked in thinking that no-one we there, but to only see Sho getting into his jumpsuit and his Capture weapon lying in the bed. "Hey, Baby, I just feed the girls and then said that Mic will come in and tell them that they need to go to be or get ready. Before you go and say something, I have told Nem to go with him," I in a way just wanted to monologue in that moment but, I just stopped myself and started to get into my hero costume.

 Before you go and say something, I have told Nem to go with him," I in a way just wanted to monologue in that moment but, I just stopped myself and started to get into my hero costume

This is what it looks like it you have forgotten ^

I checked the time and it was ten to eight, I nodded at Sho and then we started to head down to the front of the dorm building. On the stairs, we meet up with Skyla and Chase meaning that they only people that we were going to have to wait for would be Rose, Ash, Ava, and Jess. I also hope that 'Zashi remembers to go and tells Kanno, Arita and Eri that they have to go to bed otherwise they are going to be up until they pass out on the floor because they were too tired to get in their beds. Once reaching the front of the dorm I saw that Ash and Rose were then waiting for us. We then waited for five minutes before we heard another two sets of foot steps coming down the stairs at a fast pace as if they were running late for something. The foot steps were later to be revealed as Ava and Jess. As everyone was here we decided to go ahead and start patrol.

Present Mic or 'Zashi's POV

Shota and Izuku are going to kill me if they find out the fact that I forgot to go and tell their children that it was time to go to bed. Even Nem came in to remind me that I had to go and do it, but here I am running down the stairs rushing to the girls' room to tell them to go to sleep. Just as I got to their door, Nem was walking out of the room. I am going to guess that she was going to check if I did tell them to go to be and if I didn't she would have told them.

I was glad at this point and now I don't have to worry about getting my ass kicked by, Shota, Izuku, Rose, Ava... ok lets just say that I was going to get my ass kicked by a lot of people and now that has been avoided thanks to Nem unless she texted them and that isn't a good thing I would still be getting my ass kicked my a lot of people and maybe even Nem herself as she reminded me to do it and I didn't. I am so stupid, right let's just try and stay as happy as possible and avoid the thoughts of me dying at the hands of like all of my best friends.

+++++++++++++++

Word Count - 946

Hi Problem Children,

I am going to warn you that I know that this chapter isn't going to be the best as I am studying for the exams that I have during this week but they will get better once I have finished them. Once I finish my exams, I will be focusing on this book and once this is done I will be working on a book that I have adopted.

From the author of this book, AizawaFam