Chapter 10

Flashback to the end of the last chapter

Izuku's POV

I looked back after I had managed to calm the blush down and I what I saw was so adorable, I nearly cried. Sho and the girls were having a small family hug as the faces on the girls were beaming with joy as they finally have another parental figure in their lives.

+++++++++++++++

Time Skip to the next day

Izuku's POV

I woke up, still smiling from what was happening yesterday, but that was before I remembered that I was going to have to be teaching the people that I thought were my classmates, but were really just people that happened to be in the same class. At least I get to have my team and All Might there, I just need to be strong and not want to kill them all right then and there even though I know that the sins will want to do the same. 

I got dressed into my hero costume and then woke up Sho so that he could get ready for the day. I heard him groaned as he got up, and I started to walk out the door so that I could get the girls all up and ready. There was one way that I was able to get Kanno and Arita up in an instant but, I'm not sure if it will work on Eri as I have only really just meet her. I walked up to Kanno and started to tickle her, I her giggles and whines fulling the room. "Dad, why, why do you have to do this to me? It's too early go back to bed. I want to sleep," Kanno whined because she didn't really know that it was 7 in the morning and that she needed to get up and ready for 'school'.

I watched as she got up still looking a little sleepy, but she starts to get ready and so I move on to Arita. I begin to tickle her as well and the room just filled with giggles and they just kept coming even though I had already stopped tickling her. Arita just got up with no comment, and then suddenly, Eri rose from her bed as if she was a vampire that had just woken up from it slumber.

"Ok, now that everyone is up, I need all of you to get change and ready for the day, we will be leaving in like 10 minutes as we are going to go and get breakfast," I said as quickly as possible while I was leaving the room, so that they would get the message.

Time skip to the end of the day were they are doing heroics class with Izu.

Izuku's POV

I was glad that it was finally the end of the day and heroics because I was going to do the same thing that we did at the beginning of our first year and I want to know if they have made any progress. This is also so that I can see what they need to work on. I walk to the class and then walk in, "Alright so today, as this is the first time that I am going to be teaching you. You guys are going to do what we did in our first year on the first day, a quirk apparition test. So get your gym uniforms on and meet me at the field," Say as I walk out to the same ground as the first day. I waited for a few minutes before the rest of the sins decided that they wanted to sow up and with All Might. Only a few minutes later, everyone walks out of the locker rooms and onto the field. 

"So this is going to work the same and there will be expulsion at risk here because I can. We will start will the 50m sprint, then the grip strength, standing long jump, sits, followed by the toe touch and distance run. As the last event you will all have to do the ball throw again. Here are your results from your first year," I explained while putting their first results up.

1st - Momo Yaoyorozu

2nd - Shoto Todoroki

3rd - Katsuki Bakugo

4th - Tenya Iida

5th - Fumikage Tokoyami

6th - Mezo Shoji

7th - Mashirao Ojiro

8th - Eijiro Kirishima

9th - Mina Ashido

10th - Ochaco Uraraka

11th - Koji Koda

12th - Rikido Sato

13th - Tsuyu Asui

14th - Yuga Aoyama

15th - Hanta Sero

16th - Denki Kaminari

17th - Kyoka Jiro

18th - Toru Hagakure

19th - Minoru Mineta

N/A did not participate - Hitoshi Shinso

Time skip to when the have finished

"Ok so you have all done well and so here are your results for this time. This is going to show me what I need to teach you in order for you guys to get better," I say as I put the final results up

1st - Katsuki Bakugo

2nd - Shoto Todorki

3rd - Hitoshi Shinso

4th - Momo Yaoyorozu

5th - Tenya Iida

6th - Eijiro Kirishima

7th - Denki Kaminari

8th - Fumikage Tokoyami

9th - Mezo Shoji

10th - Mashirao Ojiro

11th - Ochaco Uraraka

12th - Mina Ashido

13th - Hanta Sero

14th - Yuga Aoyama

15th - Kyoka Jiro

16th - Tsuyu Asui

17th - Rikido Sato

18th - Koji Koda

19th - Toru Hagakure

20th - Minoru Mineta

The bell rang and said, "you can all go and get changed and then leave." I left them on the field and I went to go to the office to pick up my family. On the way I meet with Sho who was going the same way. "Hey Sho, how was your day?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"It was alright Babe. Also I have patrol tonight and I wanted to know if you and the sins wanted to come along with me?" Sho questioned and I knew the the sins always love patrol and so this would be fun.

I replied with, "sure. I will tell the sins. When and where will we be meeting up so that we could all leave together?"

"Um, how about we meet up in front of the dorms and at 8 pm sharp or I will leave because that is when my patrol starts," Sho answered my question and nodded in response to it. 

+++++++++++++++ +

Word Count - 1164

Hi Problem Children,

I am going to warn you that I know that this chapter isn't going to be the best as I am studying for the exams that I have during this week but they will get better once I have finished them. Once I finish my exams, I will be focusing on this book and once this is done I will be working on a book that I have adopted.

From the author of this book, AizawaFam