Chapter 6

Flashback to the last chapter

Izuku's POV

I forgot how nice Japan was after having lived in America for two years. I lead them around the town, because someone (Ash) decided that he wanted to forget his tooth brush and tooth paste and no-one wants to share tooth paste with him and so here we are buying him what he needs. I then called a few cabs and before telling them that we are needing to go to UA High. I was glad that we didn't have our hero costumes on because then we would be swarmed in fans. I looked at my girls who were both looking out the window, I guess they were looking at the wonders and beauty of Japan. Not long after, we pulled up and then walked inside the main building. I knew that everyone was going to be one there why to school or in class because it's like eight in the morning and classes start in fifteen minutes.

+++++++++++++++

Izuku's POV

I grabbed the hand of my little girls and then walked to the principle's office to drop them off. Before I left I yelled at the Sins to go and get changed and then wait for me outside of class 1-A. I went to Nezu's office and didn't even knock, so I just walked in. "Hey Nezu, Here are my girls I will come to see them at lunch, and then pick them up after school. This one is Kanno," I say as I point to her and then point to Arita and say "and this is Arita and if I hear that you hurt them you are going to get seriously hurt and they might not be able to find your body."

Before Nezu could say anything I left to go to the bathroom and change into my hero costume (If you don't know what it looks like you can go and check the Characters and OC's page as I have showed it there). I walk out and then head to the class to see that the Sins are there. After a moment, I heard Aizawa call us in. I stopped time, walked in the back door and sat on the count, cupboard thing at then back of the class, before I let time run as normal. The rest of the group walked in and they still haven't noticed that I was here yet.

"I thought that you were called the 'Seven Deadly Sins', so why are there only six of you here. I don't care just introduce yourselves to the class," I was going to laugh at what Aizawa had said but that would then blow where I am.

"Well, I am Satan, also known as Chase Parks, you can call be Parks-sensei or just Parks. My quirk is called Demon and it gives me all of the powers off a demon. Some examples are - Mind Control, Memory manipulation, Invisibility, Wing/flying and Super Speed, Stamina, Senses and Strength. The only drawback is that I look like a demon," Chase said with a proud smirk on his face.

"I will go, So I am Mercy also known as Skyla Lawson, so just call my Lawson or Mercy. My Quirk is called Angel and it give me all of the powers that an angel has. Some Examples are - Wings/flying, Heal, Shapeshifting, Super Speed, Stamina, Senses and Strength, Telepath, and Teleportation. For drawbacks, if I over use my quirk, I have something called Light chains, basically I get chained to the ground with shackles made of light," Skyla said trying to not be kind of shy.

"So I am Frosty, also known as Ashton or Ash Wood, just call me Wood-sensei. My Quirk is called Blizzard and I can control and create anything to do with snow and ice. If I over use it, I will get a small case of frost bite," Ash said trying to hide a bit.

"Hello, I'm Cloud, also known as Jess Miller so just call me Cloud-sensei. My quirk is called Storm and it pretty much means that I can control the weather. The drawbacks that I get from this are, headaches and dry eye," Jess said is a sweet voice.

"I guess, I'm next, Hi I'm Pridea also known as Rose Hall, just call me by my hero name. My quirk is called Primal Animal and it means I can turn into any animal that is apart of the cat family. Can also be a Neko if wanted. The draw back is that I have the ears of the cat that I turned into for a short period of time," Rose explained in an innocent voice.

"I guess that I'm last since Titian is nowhere to be seen. Umm I'm Dragonic also known as Ava Brown so just call me by my hero name also. My quirk is Dragon and to sum it all up, I pretty much have the powers that a dragon has with no drawbacks but the tail I have," Ava explained to the class.

After everyone had finished, I decided that I would announce my presents, I slow clapped causing everyone to turn their attention to the back of the room.

"Titian have you been there the whole time, and just to say what an entrance," Chase spoke up to break the silence that was in the class.

"Yup and now to introduce myself. My hero name is Titian, you will call me titian Sensei. My quirk is called elements and I can basically create and control all living matter and elements. Some examples - Light, Dark, Wind Fire, Fire, Earth, Metal, Time and Space. And before I tell you who I am, I'm just going to say that I'm surprised that non of you remember who I am," I say loud and clear.

I brought my hand to my mask, "Before I take off my mask, Aizawa I am going to give you one chance to guess who I am ok. I will give to a hint I was taught here by you two years ago," I explained, with a smirk that no-one could see because of my mask.

"No way, it can't be. Problem child?" Aizawa or should I say Shota as I am now his co-worker, asked.

I take the mask off, "The one and only, Aizawa sensei," I spoke in such a sweet and innocent voice that I could see the fact that my friends were cringing at it.

+++++++++++++++

Word Count - 1171

Hello Problem Children,

So I have decided that once I have finished this book i am going to be working on the re-write of 'Brightening Shadow' which I have renamed to be 'I'm Not Alone'.

This is what the cover is going to look like ^

It will have kind of the same story line and a lot of some better writing as I would say that my writing has gotten better because of this.

From the author that you all love, AizawaFam