CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

Bella took some fresh air from the suite’s veranda and went back inside her room. She saw Edward slumped beside Amelie, his eyes closed. She silently went on the other side of the bed and sat herself beside her sleeping daughter and hugged her. She circled her arms around her little waist while Edwards’s arm was below hers. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep as well as she does not want to think anymore.

After a few hours or so, she woke and saw Amelie staring at her and Edward with a happy smile on her lips and eyes. Her daughter saw her awake and move closer to her. “I love you Mommy.” Amelie whispered to her. “I love you too, baby girl.” She softly countered it was then she noticed that Edward was also awake and saw their mother-daughter exchange. Amelie noticed her looking away from her that she turned her head and met her father’s eyes. “I love you, Dada.” Her daughter told Edward.

Edward smiled at his daughter and looked at Bella’s eyes. “I love you too, princess.” He told his daughter, his eyes still glued to Bella's.

Bella and Edward was staring at each other when Amelie grabbed their necks and circled her little arms on it. Her left was on Edward’s neck while her right was on Bella’s.

Their daughter was cuddling them for awhile, both of them silent when both of their mobile phones rang. Bella moved away first and got her mobile from the side table.

“Hello.” She answered and saw Edward do the same and answer his call.

Bella was softly talking to Echo when Amelie stopped her from getting out of bed. “Don’t go anywhere Mommy, I want you here.” Her daughter announced. Bella has no choice but gave in, she sat again and continued talking to Echo over the phone. She was careful not to be overheard by Edward.

Edward knew that Bella was talking to Echo Rosales as he overheard her mumbled his name when she answered the call. He concentrated on answering Megan’s question and diverted his attention to his fiancé’s call. He was about to get up from bed as he does not want Bella to over hear him when his little princess grabbed his arms and stopped him. “Stay here Dada, don’t go out. Mommy, you and me will stay in bed all niggght loooooooooong. Amelie happyyyyy.” Her daughter enthusiastically announced as she pulled him back to bed. Edward has no choice but gave in to his daughter's pleading. Bella stopped talking with Echo when she heard her daughter. She and Edward looked at each other as their daughter grabbed their necks again which caused them both to end the calls of their own partners.

They were staring to each other’s eyes for who knew how long when both of them realized that Amelie fell asleep again. Edward moved slowly towards her as Bella waited for him to close the gap, their daughter was between them.

Electricity fllled the room as the heat of the moment took over. Edward closed the gap between them and captured her lips with much passion. Bella gasped and danced with his mouth and tongue as she moved her lips with his.

They tasted each other’s mouth for awhile as their hands roamed in each other’s body when Bella suddenly stopped.

“Amelie might see us, not here.” She curtly whispered as she can’t stop the burning desire inside her. Her mind tells her to stop but her heart told her the opposite. She knows she can’t fight it anymore; she fell to deep already that she can't stop but be drowned.

Edward somehow debated silently, he is well aware that it would be another mistake if he will go on. What happened earlier was a big mistake already and repeating it would be stupid. His brain railed on this thought as his heart urged him to continue what he started.

Bella was waiting for him as her eyes stared at him with emotions he cannot name. A glare of expectation shadowed her eyes for a second before shifting back to being blank and emotional at the same time. He inhaled a deep breath and carried her into his arms, careful not to wake up their daughter.

He kissed her again and claimed his mouth as heat captured his insides. Bella equaled his passion as she suck and nipped his lips, her fingers playing and tugging his hair. He brought her to the next room of her suite and gently laid her to bed.

“I know this is wrong but I can’t lie to myself, Bella. I need you and I need you now.” He whispered to her as he covered her body with his.

“I am not sure about this, Edward but I know I can’t stop as well. I need you too.” She whispered as they devoured each other’s mouth again.

-End of Chapter-

A/N: “Physical attraction and years of longing can caused us to lose our minds and can hinder us from rationality. Emotions are far more powerful than intellect and sanity.

And so is love…

Ps. “I know I am complicating things more and you might question the progress of my story because of it but if you trust me and my train of thought you will understand why I opted to maneuver the story in this current direction.

As I always say love and life is uncertain we just have to go on and learn, stand up from a fall and fight the battles thrown at us. Life is what it is…. So live it…”

-Brokengirl29-