INTERLUDE

A/N: Minors Keep Out!!!! Again!!!!

After an hour Edward heard a muted rumbling sound from the overhead speaker. He opened his eyes as he cuddled the sleeping Bella closer to him by circling an arm over her waist and gently kissed the top of her head. He then concentrated at what the Pilot was announcing.

He gently touched Bella’s arms to wake her up as they needed to get ready for their two hours Japan, stop over as the Captain reminded them.

“Love, sorry to disturb your sleep but we have to get ready we will be landing in two hours as we have to change fuel in Japan.” He softly whispered to her ear as he blew soft kisses on it. He was caressing her arm to completely wake her up when Bella stirred from under his grasped.

“Are we in New York?” She rumbled hoarsely as if she was still half as sleep. Edward chuckled lightly and shook his head as he saw her open her eyes. “No, sleepy head we are bound for Japan, for a stopover.” He told her as he looked into her eyes and smiled at her.

Bella nodded her head as he gently stroked her arm with his hand. She then lifted her head from the pillow and smiled at him. It was the sweetest smile he saw in her lips which made his insides stirred a million times. He was controlling the urge to stay in bed for thirty minutes or so when she suddenly closed the gap between their faces and kiss him lightly on the lips.

“I love you and thank you for earlier.” She shyly whispered to him as she touched his left cheek with her hand. Edward propped up his elbows at one side as he looked deeply into her eyes and caressed her hand that was on his cheek.

“I love you too so much and earlier was the second best event in my life.” He told her as he gave the top of her nose a soft kiss.

“Second best? Meaning it was not the best event of your life?” Bella asked him as she adoringly faked a pained look. Edward chuckled at her expression and leaned his head closer to her as he touched her nose with his. “Nope it was the second best because the first and the best one would be every 25th of July. That would be the best and first most important event of my life” He told her as he wanted her to know that the day God gave her to world will always be the best and most important event of his life. Bella let out a tear from her eyes upon hearing him utter it. He smiled at her and gently wiped the tear with his thumb.

He leaned closer to her lips and brushed her lips lightly with his thumb. “I love you.” He whispered before claiming her lips with his. Bella moaned with delight as soon his lips touches hers and welcomed him by nibbling his lips gently as they deepened the kiss. He shifted his weight and positioned himself on top  her as he held on to both of her cheeks caressing it with his hands as they continued to deepen the lip lock.

Bella halted the kiss and looked at him as she cutely winked. “I thought we have to get up and be ready for that stop over?” She teasingly asked him as soon as she saw his frustrated expression when she suddenly halted their moment. Edward scratched his head as he groaned a frustrated groan and smiled mischievously at her.

“Mini-Me needs a quick stop over too, Love. Japan will be in two hours. Mini-me will just need thirty minutes or so if we start now.” He mischievously whispered to her and claimed her mouth again as Bella let out little giggles. They were both panting for air when they stopped the kiss. Edward looked into Bella’s eyes and gently caressed her cheek with his thumb.

“We have to be quick love, is your body up for another session?” He asked her, his voice a mixture of expectation and worry as he cuddled his face closer to her, his eyes winking at her as if expecting. Bella blush a little  and giggled. “It is. I am fine. Don’t worry. I know mini-me would not take no for an answer.” She teased. Edward pulled down the blanket that was covering her body and smiled at the sight of her naked body as he ravished her mouth with his again and he then go lower and lower to her body. When he reached her center he lifted his head and looked at her.

“Ready?” He asked gently as he rubbed her inner thighs with her hands. Bella who was already writhing under him nodded her head and moaned his name lightly. At her signal he claimed her ready core with his mouth and gently caressed it with his tongue as he continuously caressed the inside of her thighs with his hands. He waited for her to reach her sweet surrender before claiming her mouth again as he slowly thrust inside her. She was able to adjust to his length easier this time as she moved with him perfectly. Their body was both rhythmically dancing in their own music when he heard Bella utter some words.

“Love, please move faster. I think I am…” She started but cut herself as she felt him drove faster inside her. She held on to his shoulders as he did it. As soon as he felt her tensing up, he lowered his phase a little and claimed her mouth as he gave her lips gentle caress with his tongue. He gently pushed deeper again, and let her feel him inside her as he heard her cry her sweet release. He rocked his body lovingly inside her and swayed with her before he let out his own sweet surrender and called her name.

“I love you.” He whispered and collapsed on top of her. The next thing he knew, Bella was already fully clothed and showered. She was staring at him with a sweet smile on her lips.

“Japan is in an hour, Love. Go shower, sleepy head.” She told him as she sat beside him on the bed.

-End of Interlude-

A/N: Request granted. A bout before landing, LOL….

Ps. I just want to remind you guys of a phrase I heard from a Beautiful Affair. “Romance is easy but True Love is not” Team wholesome muna ako sa mga susunod na chapters lol baka daw MTRCB ako… LOL