CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

A/N: Warning please bring a glass or two of ice cold water. Minors please keep out…. Rated SPG :)

Edward guided Bella inside the twenty-four seats private plane. He helped her be settled at one of the seats and sat beside her. Bella roamed her eyes at the surrounding of the plane and looked at him with amused eyes. The plane ‘was well equipped with the gadgets and all a flat screen TV monitor was mounted at each of the plane’s back seat. At the top of the seats are compartments of wine and beer with other beverages on it like different sorts of cola and sparkling water.

“I am not aware that A&A owned a plane like this.” Bella turned sideways to face Edward.

Edward shrugged his shoulder and smiled at her. “It was an old treasured toy, Bella I had it refurbished last month for the company’s employ.” Edward told her. Bella looked at him with amazement in her eyes, a small grin plastered on her lips.

“You’ve planned all this haven’t you? Why do I have this gut feel that you did not had this plane refurbished for the company’s sake alone?” She teased him as she touched his jaw line with her fingers. Edward laughed at her and playfully tried to bit on her finger that was resting near his mouth.

“We will traveling a lot because of the New York Models partnership and I wanted you to travel comfortably that is the main reason why I had it refurbished plus I rarely use him now a days and instead putting him into waste I thought of a better way to maximize him and what’s the best way to put him in good use is to service my lady love and give the luxurious traveling style my lady love deserves.” Edward told her with a glint of playfulness in his voice. He then leaned towards her and claimed her lips again.

Edward played on her upper lips licking and tugging it with his tongue and mouth as he teased her to open up for him. Bella circled her arms around his neck as Edward continued to explore her mouth. She opened her mouth slowly as she invite him inside her mouth. Edward moaned softly as soon as he felt her tongue encouraging him to enter. Bella, tasted his tongue playing it with hers as they both deepened the kiss, her hands never leaving his neck as he circled his arms at her waist and tugged her closer to him. Edward can’t hold it anymore and transferred Bella to his lap as they continued to explore each other’s mouth. Bella was moaning lightly as Edward nibbled on her upper lip. He was gently caressing her lower back with his hand as he continued to kiss her deeply. Bella tugging his hair with her fingers, he then lowered his head to her neck as he blew soft kisses on it. Bella so taken by his warmth and love cannot control it anymore as she continued to tug his hair as if telling Edward to go lower. She was moaning pleasurably at the senses Edward was making her feel when someone lightly faked a coughing sound near them. They were so caught up in their moment when they saw Cassie blushingly interrupted them.

“Mr. Anderson, Ms. Geronimo. I am very sorry to interrupt you both. But Captain Welch asked me to inform you that we are about to take off. Please fasten your seatbelts, Madam and Sir.” Cassie shyly told them, the blush on her cheeks told them that she saw everything. Edward coughed a little before letting Bella slid back on her seat. They both looked at Cassie as they both tried to hide their embarrassment.

“Thanks Cassie.” They told Cassie in unison. Cassie bowed her head in acknowledgment. “Do you want me to serve you drinks, Mr. Anderson, Ms. Geronimo?” The Flight Stewardess asked them. Bella and Edward both shook their heads.

“We are good, Cassie. We will let you know as soon as we need one. Thanks.” Edward told her in his most professional tone as he fastened her seatbelt for her. Cassie nodded and bowed her head before leaving them. As soon as Cassie left for the pilot cockpit where her seat was located Edward fastened his seat belt and looked at her. She was trying to hold back the laughter that was about to explode from inside her and as soon Edward looked at her Bella let it out as Edward also joined her. When they recovered from the laughing fit, Bella playfully waved a warning forefinger on his face.