Chapter 41

(A/N: The story is a fiction only. It is a story from the imagination of the author. If anything had similar to the names of people, places or whatever is unintentional. Sorry for the wrong grammars, spelling, words, typho and etc.) ~cutecakegirl

Chapter 41

Sam POV

Sam!Ano ba ginawa mo? Aiissh! Bakit mo hinalikan mo si Hershey? Aissh! Kasi naman....Haay! Her pinkish lips and her scent... Haiisst! Nakakatemp kasi!! Hay nako Sam!Control your feelings. Wag ka dapat magpadala. Tama wag ka papadala. Haay! Makababa na nga lang.

"Hershey!!" Nasan na ba yung babaeng yun? Sasabihin ko sana na pwede na siyang umuwe. San na ba yun?

*kringkringkring
Hello

Sam Hale! Goodness! Buti na lang sinagot mo ang call ko!

Lola, why po ba?

I just want to tell you something.

What is it?

Sam Hale I saw Hershey kahapon sa mall. Nagkita na ba kayo?

Po? Lola nasa Pilipinas na po kayo?

Iho dont try to change to subject! Oo nasa Pililpinas na ko. So nagkita na kayo?

Yes Lola. We had a reunion last saturday.

Good! So ano balak mo? Are you trying to court her again?

Lola! No! Hershey is already in my past.

Why not? I know you still love her. Why dont you court her again?

Lola, Im over her now. Lola, Hershey is my past and Im trying to find my present and future.

Yeah right! Hershey can be your present and your future if you want too.

Lola..

Iho Hershey is good for you. She's the one you must marry and be with for your entire life!

Lola.. i dont think so. What if she has already a boyfriend or a husband? I think she is already happy with her life.

Iho, I know she's single! And I know you know it too. Your just denying it. Iho dont let go the one you truly love.

Lola... Im over her now. I-I d-dont l-love h-her anymore.

Really? Is it what your heart feels? Or it is what your mind said. Iho dont be afraid to love her again just because she hurts you before. Iho if you still love her why are you stopping yourself to love her? Iho I know you still love her. Your just stopping yourself to do it again. To love her again.

Lola I said I am totally over her! Thats final!

Sam Hale. Baka pagsisihan mo yan if you realized na huli ka na. Sam Hale hanggang maaga why dont you fight for your feelings for her. Baka pag may iba na siya tyaka ka lalaban kung kailan may mahal na siyang iba. Think for it Iho. Bye. I know you still love her.

Haaay! Lola know me too well. I know. Im trying to lie. Im trying to hide my feelings for Hershey but I think Lola can feel that I still love her. Bakit nga ba ayaw kong ipaglaban ang pagmamahal ko sa kanya? Because Im afraid of rejection. Baka may mahal na siyang iba at ako na lang ang naiiwan at hindi makapagmoveon. Kaya hanggang sa kaya ko I will try to hide my feelings and try to forget my feelings for her. I know its hard. But I need to do it. I will just stick to the plan.

***********

San na ba yung babaeng yun? I already check out my whole condo but I dont find her. Bakit ko nga ba siya hinahanap? Because I want to say na pwede na siyang unuwi. What if she already go home? Ugghhh! Pinapagod ko lang yung sarili ko! Bakit hindi ko naisip yun? Hayy nako! Im so stupid! Makakababa na nga lang.