♡Chapter 8♥

Before I could make another move the earth shook. Making me step back a couple steps. Hart ran off trying to find the place where it started and me following.

    I reached downstairs and saw my mother with a hole through her chest. I ran to her and knelt down. The tears started streaming down my cheeks.  She betrayed me ,but I still felt the pain shoot through my whole body. I felt so distraught that I didn't even see when Hart picked me up. I felt my childhood flash before my eyes; I didn't feel anything but remorse that this accident was my fault. That I could prevent this by not coming back home, but I knew it was inevitable that this accident came. I was a walking danger sign. I couldn't feel anything just her cold body and then a blinding light and everybody's body disappeared from the living room.

   Hart grabbed me and put me in the car then drove off quickly down the driveway.  I sit back in the car seat and started to sob. I just couldn't decipher what the hell just happened. Hart drove off the road and pull me on top of his lap. I slap and tried to pick a fight; I didn't want his affection and quite frankly I didn't think I deserved it. I just felt so much hatred for myself at this time in my life.

     He said," Baby you need to keep strong I know it hurts and I will find them and personally kill them for hurting you. Let's get you out of here. Okay?" He was trying to console me but I was so frustrated.

    I looked at him and  It was the first time I ever saw him so mad. Now, I saw what he looked angry and the extent he would do for me. His wings were buzzing,his eyes turned a blue and black tornado swirling. His fingertips were heating up. I knew he need to calm down but he looked so sexy. My dark urghews coming to the front blocking me from the problem at hand. He was distracting me on purpose and hell does it work. Did this makes me a bad person? I honestly didn't care at this moment.

    A spark shot up through my hip. I kissed him with passion. I put my everything into the kiss. The feeling; the raging tornado, the bliss was absolutely amazing. I gave him all through this kiss; my outmost desires. He use his magic to make my mind in to a lust mess.

   Ragged breathing. Hands in each others hairs. The world would end and that wouldn't break us apart. His kiss turned my axis. His kiss took away my pain. This kiss chipped a part of me. What did God bless me something that was right beneath my fingertips that I could bless or curse?

......................................................................

Authors Note,

     I have been getting some advice from you guy's the Bliss family and I really appreciate it. I hope I exceed your expectations. Please be free to conment, share and vote.

    Thanks guys for the reads.

                Love,

                       Kitty