♡Chapter5♥

I basically dragged him to the chair to sit down and talk. He made the chair move with the force I made him sit down. I still had some sexual tension that was going through my body, but I came here on a mission and the way that Hart looked at me I know there were going to be many chances to do that again. I gave him that hard look to make him understand what I wanted him to do.

       He said after a long pause," I am a fallen. A creature that descends from heaven to watch over it's soul mate or the person that is created to protect and guide through this world until their ready to descend. A long time ago there was a Queen that was very powerful she was known for her beauty and the power of enchantment . She was raised around love but became so greedy for power that the higher powers, the angels, had to suppress her powers and imprison her. To keep her in one place and to avoid her escaping and reeking havoc in that world; the angels had to make five shadowness to gaurd to castle and the Queen because of her wrong doings many people wanted to hurt her. Their names were based on their characteristics. They were lovely but powerful creatures that was made to protect the world from the greedy Queen. The shadowness was named Avon the Gentle, Storm the justice, Alvarez the beauty, Dante the angry but the leader Ian also known as naive fell in love with the beautiful queen and one night made the mistake of sleeping with her because she bounded him with power of enchantment. A few months passed and the queen has fallen  with child. No one could know of this child because she was also a damnation to the world, outside the castle. She was born to  be the shadowness that protects the world because the greatness of her father or destroys it because the great darkness of her mother. The child lived among these powerful creature but because of the the sheer terror of this childs power they sent her to the green world, called earth, to lived among homo sapiens with hope that she will never give into the darkness and light in her powers."

         I was feeling so much confusion and shock. Who was the child and what does this have to do with me?

         I asked," What is a shadowness and a fallen. "

         He replied," A fallen is the guardians created to love and protect his or her shadowness. A shadowness is a creature that protects the world or ends it. The world is created into two parts the dark and light and it's a shadowness responsibility is to pick it's side with the help of his or her chosen fallen.

        I said," You called me a shadowness do you know my fallen."

       He answered," Yes," he took a pause then said," Me."

       I gasped that's why I felt this way barely controlling myself around him. A million thoughts cursed through my mind I was so confused, completely flabbergasted.

      I asked," Who is the child,"

      He looked at me like waiting to take off a bandage.

      He finally said," You."
.................................................................................................................
Hello,
My kittens can you believe I have gained fans and wrote this book and I couldn't do it without you guys. I will not be updating the book till I re edit this book because I do not feel like I have written or made you guys feel the story as I wish. Please continue to criticize, vote, and share this book.

Love you guys.