♡Chapter 10♥

Kaine blurted out," You haven't told her your fallen name this will be exciting when you tell her ,but we have to go we'll meet you at the palace." They ran off after saying that but not before Kaine teased Hart and kissed me on my cheek. In a blur they dispersed through the tree's.

I said, "Kanoniska," trying it on my tongue it felt like it was mines to say only this mde Hart push me against the tree making me feel his hard-on.

He looked so sexy but I was so confused why he was behaving this way. His winged buzzed ands he tried to kiss me; his Hands roamed all over my body. It was something switched of in his mind and he was possessed with something I couldn't control.

I asked again," What is Kanoniska. "

He replied," I can't tell you yet but in due time I will." His tone sounded off and it didn't feel like he was going to tell me anything anytime soon.

I just nodded feeling disappointment why didn't he trust me? Did he hate me now? All these questions passed through my mind like a tornado. I pushed him off of me ands took some steps away from him.

I knew he felt me hurting but he choose to ignore it. I didn't even realize what I was doing till I heard him screaming my name because I was running but this time I didn't even think twice I made my body takeover. I ran through the woods the trees becoming a mess. I didn't look back so I didn't have to see his a face and the emotions he had crossing over it.

I stopped after while stopping in front of a old cabin. I choose to go inside and when I did I let out a scream. What waited inside of the house where dead bodies and somebody chanting. The person didn't turn to me; it looked like there were bodies surrounding her but their mind has left them and their spirit. I walked around the bodies but I didn't find anything off suspicion other than there bodies were pale and they were most definitely dead. It looked like they were sucked from their life source. Strange symbols was written around the person chanting. The words un scrambled before me and it said," Through his kingdom of evil come let him deliver us from the knife that penetrates our hearts and body to turn into his living corpse to see into the darkness that welcomes us."

Three words What the fuck?

....................Authors Note...........................

I am so late I tried to keep a week waiting space,but I got carried away with other things in my life. Im sorry and I hope this chapter falls in for my absence for so long.

I really tried with this chapter and im not completely satisfied, but I'll try to keep this coming and make the chapters to come more exciting.

I hope my Bliss family keep following my dream of making something from the Bliss family. Keep voting,sharing and reading. Please also advertise my book I would forever appreciate. Thanks for the reads and keep it going.

Love,

Your Queen Kitty