♡Chapter9♥

He drove and drove never telling me where he was going. We drove in complete silence trying to get our mind right after the make out session. The car stopped abruptly and I looked out the window curious about what is going on. Three men came out the woods looking muscular and quite scary. I took account of my sorrpounding and noticed that we were in the woods but a wide clearing. I was about to zap them when they all held their hands up in a defensive positiom. Hart gave me a pointed stare and came out the car, but I grabbed his arm but he shook it off. He came out the car and closed the door making it clear he wanted me to stay. Hart spook some words to them; he looked like he trusted them. I felt eyes on me but my eyes stayed glued on Hart's figure and then He finally turned to me and beckoned me with his finger. I got out of the car and made my towards him.

All the men looked at me with predatory glances except one their gazes mostly had curiosity like they were terying to figure out who I was but when I finally reached Hart's side he put a arm around my waist possesively and protectively. They looked between us finally realizing; they nodded their heads at Hart to show that they understood and respect.

Hart finally introduced us after a long pause and said," This is the Taskino clan they will be teaching you how to tame your powers."

One stepped up with blond hair and very green eyes; He looked like he was the leader. He grabbed my hand and kissed it making Hart growl but I felt he was trying to read me; I felt a gentle stroke in my mind. Is he trying to read my mind? I rolled my eyes cause I didn't understand his reaction and what was going on but I silently made me jump around like a couple of cheerleaders in my head because Hart's act of jealousy.

The green eyed man said," Be quiet, Kanonisko I am introducing my self. I am Kaine and these are my brothers. The one with blue hair is Cask and the one with black hair is Rano; both guys looked at me but Rano tore his gaze from me faster than Cask." He looked familiar I thought my mind ticking. Did I know him?

Hart grabbed me when he saw that Kaine wasn't going to let go off my hand; he jerked me back words a couple steps. He then stood before me like he was proctecting me when I knew he was just being possesive. Our bond rattled vigorously like a snake making me understand the dept of Harts jealousy. Didn't he trust me?

I finally asked," Who is Kanoniska and what does it mean?" Everyone laughed knowingly and like they were on a secret joke. Hart looked at me giving me a wink. What the hell?

.......................Authors Note.........................

You have met the Taskino clan they will be playing a big role in the few chapters to come and hold a big surprise in th book.

I have tried writing dialogs to show emotion so Blisss family members can feel and connect with our characters.

Thank You for the reads,votes, and shares I deeply appreciate it and keep it coming. Do not kill me for the late updates I have been immensely busy and I feel so guilty I will work on timing and fit my other family members and my Bliss family.

Love,

Kitty