♡Chapter 7♥

Saying I was nervous would be an understatement they looked at me like I was going to destroy everything that was in my path. I looked at my mothers eyes and I saw her before this mess when I thought she loved me I wanted her to cradle me but the other part,the dark side wanted me to cause them pain. I just couldn't understand how they could pretend so well especially for birthdays, bad break ups and sickness. How could they do this to me?

Like they felt my dark thoughts they flinched; they feared me, their child. I was hurt and I just wanted to shatter into a million pieces. Hart took my hand and lead me to the couch because if I had a saying in what would happen I'd stay by the door so I could bolt. My eyes searched their eyes, their faces no sort of resemblances. How could I be so blind?

My mother spoke first saying," You will have to leave with Hart to practice your powers so you can control it properly. We were never your parents, we were just your care takers nothing more nothing else. You should go upstairs and pack your stuff and leave by tonight."

I've never seen her so heartless so unemotional. How could someone pretend to love you so good. I thought I saw guilt flash through their eyes but it was gone as quickly as it came. They were angels, protectors of the defenseless. I was their child I was supposed to get more, I deserved it.

I ran up upstairs with tears running down my cheek and a broken heart,but as soon as I turned my back they were talking in whispers and what hurt the most is that my dad didn't acknowledge me. That was what they were good at being pretenders to me they were more like demons than angels.

I picked up things and threw it in the suitcase I couldn't feel it. I was so dizzy with my emotions I didn't see Hart enter the room. He looked different, he had black wings sprouting out his back and he had only a pants lying low on his hips. Was this this his fallen? Why did he have black wings? Was it because he was my fallen?

He looked simply devine and he was mines. My fallen. My soul. My spirit. He was Mine. I forgot my problems briefly by gazing into his eyes and feeling his magic around the air that I breath.

He looked at me and said," As you are mines." Our understanding of each other zinged through the air. Our pull for each other vibrating wanting to be recognized so we could explore its potential. I wanted Hart in so many ways. How could he want someone like me?